Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Nigel's at it again !

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/south-london/gl-crystal-palace-tours/45309998?p=1&nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_261&a=2281&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=7f7cc38f-525f-4440-8beb-4dbe0e60a987&division=south-london&uh=b2edd250-e0e6-453b-8087-c46851200a86&date=20141809&sender=rm&s=body&c=deal_button&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=gl-crystal-palace-tours-45309998

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Why would anyone want to pay to go round that sh1thole

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Someone who uses Groupon starts a thread to take the pee out of people who use Groupon.

Interesting logic.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Someone who uses Groupon starts a thread to take the pee out of people who use Groupon.

Interesting logic.
so because I post a thread, it automatically makes me a "user" (have you heard of people getting emails they may not want !) I thought this was a forum for fans to air their views, post useful/useless info & generally enjoy the experience.... NSC is not what it used to be :tantrum:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The Nigel's what?

Why do people go to all that bother of finding and then typing an apostrophe? Plurals don't need an apostrophe. Ever. Not even for TV, DVD, tomato and banana. Got that, all you greengrocer's out there?

[One exception permitted by the BBC would appear to be for football clubs, like the O's and the U's, where omission of the apostrophe might otherwise create confusion]

Surely any thread on NSC that sneers at Palace should be assigned only to someone competent and comfortable with spelling and grammar.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
icanonly apologiez fir me lcak fo sellping nda garmmra

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I wouldnt joke too much. Our attendances keep falling like they are which I suspect they will considering the position in the league, we will be using groupon as well.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The Nigel's what?

Why do people go to all that bother of finding and then typing an apostrophe? Plurals don't need an apostrophe. Ever. Not even for TV, DVD, tomato and banana. Got that, all you greengrocer's out there?

[One exception permitted by the BBC would appear to be for football clubs, like the O's and the U's, where omission of the apostrophe might otherwise create confusion]

Surely any thread on NSC that sneers at Palace should be assigned only to someone competent and comfortable with spelling and grammar.

It isn't necessarily wrong. If he is only referring to one Nigel, it could be a contraction of "The Nigel is at it again!"

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its Zaha, its a condition wherever he goes

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My only reservation about taking that tour would be tripping over and getting wedged between the cladding boards and the rusting metal sheeting it is designed to conceal. If no one heard you scream you could waste away and die wedged there. A health and safety nightmare.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair, we are not in the Premiership, they are.

That is why its being promoted as a historic tour , the punters will be able to say they went around a dilapidated Premier League football stadium before the bulldozers tore it down.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Whatever you think about the Nigels,I cannot see anything wrong in Stadium tours...as far as I know most clubs do it. Including us...OK we have a new stadium,they have a ancient stadium...sure the kids enjoy it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here