Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Blackpools most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sally%20Dynevor.jpg

No disrespect Sally, you may be a national institution for your role on everyones favourite street and an absolute fox to boot (hubba, hubba) :love: but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Sami and the boys are woefully out of form at the moment and the chance to play the divisions whipping boys gives us the perfect opportunity to get our season back on track, and Sami will not allow this opportunity to be missed.

Come on, still a handful of tickets remaning for this opportunity for 3 priceless points and to swing our goal difference, lets get those tickets sold and show the boys despite our indifferent start we're still right behind them and Sami.

:ascarf:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
While I would agree that she is one of the more decorous inhabitants of the aforementioned street, particularly considering she must be getting on a bit, I would not agree it is everyone's favourite street - certainly not mine.

Just as a matter of interest, does it have to have "Street" in the title to qualify as a favourite street, which would exclude Albert Square?

But I was thinking of the late lamented Stella Street, or even Sesame Street.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
While I would agree that she is one of the more decorous inhabitants of the aforementioned street, particularly considering she must be getting on a bit, I would not agree it is everyone's favourite street - certainly not mine.

Just as a matter of interest, does it have to have "Street" in the title to qualify as a favourite street, which would exclude Albert Square?

But I was thinking of the late lamented Stella Street, or even Sesame Street.

I can feel a poll coming on....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That's not a bad photo but she's second only to my misses on the naggin stakes "don't you fink you've had enuff?" "No my dearest that's why I'm ordering another you daft bint" sorry I'm waffling now, any way for that reason I'm out

She could nag me all she likes as long as I coul 'teabag' with her at the end of the evening.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That's not a bad photo but she's second only to my misses on the naggin stakes "don't you fink you've had enuff?" "No my dearest that's why I'm ordering another you daft bint" sorry I'm waffling now, any way for that reason I'm out

:lolol:
Looking forward to visiting PTFC next week, as long as your misses and mine don't show up, mine doesn't have to tell me when I've had enough though she just gives me a stare. :glare:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here