bruno-170914-l229-1925066_478x359.jpg

Bruno
Image by: Bennett Dean

PUBLISHED
08:00 18th September 2014
by James Hilsum
For us, it’s a case of keep on working and we will get things right."
Bruno

Bruno is confident that Brighton & Hove Albion will bounce back from back-to-back defeats against Brentford and Ipswich, and says the team is still a work in progress.
The Spaniard says that patience is required, given the recent high turnover of players, for Albion to achieve a consistent run of good results.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “What is true is that we are still a team under construction. We have had a lot of new players come in and we need to have a little bit of patience, but I think a good run of wins will come.
“When you lose 2-0 you can’t talk too much about positives. We also lost 3-2 at Brentford so it has been a bad week.
“But I thought we had more possession than Ipswich, who are a good team. We were getting forward and they hardly had a goalscoring chance.
“We kept them a long way from our goal. It was quite a complete first-half performance in that respect. [h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

“We were concentrating on remaining well organised and we felt we would get a chance to score. But I don’t think we linked up well as we went forward in the second half and that was pretty noticeable.
“We were losing the ball too easily when we tried to break out and go forward. For us, it’s a case of keep on working and we will get things right.”The full-back is now raring to go against Blackpool on Saturday, as the Seagulls look to get their first points on the board in September.
“I’m expecting a hard game like all of them, even though Blackpool have not won yet.
“We know any team can make life hard for you but we hope to get a win at home.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h] [h=3]ALBION V blackpool
[/h] saturday 20TH september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V cardiff
[/h] TUESDAY 30th september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v middlesbrough
[/h] saturDAY 18TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here