Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dripping pan clubhouse open saturday for bt sport live game from 12pm

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
The Rooks are at home as well as the Seagulls on Saturday - a VITAL - promotion clash with high-flyin' Maidstone, (I know we're 21st at the moment but we're unbeaten in 4 and climbing the table... slowly...!)

But if you show your season-ticket or match ticket at the gate from 12pm you'll be able to get in free and enjoy a few fine ales in the Rook Inn and watch the - EPIC - clash between QPR and Stoke City, kick-off 12:45pm before your 2-0 win against Blackpool...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maidstone should bring a few, pity the Albion are at home, you should still take a few quid.

PTFC home to VD Athletic, above clash of the premier league titans is also on for early birds

Does Mr S Coppell have any connection to your opponents on Saturday ???

While we are loosely talking non league, will some one be my mate? We've all got to take 'a mate', a new face if you like to Peacehaven v Kingstonian on Wednesday night. We really need the support and are trying to get an attendance starting with a 3, so if you can only make one match, make it that one....Please!

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Good luck, but I will be at the inaugural Lewes Chilli Fayre on Saturday early afternoon. I expect it will be a local Fayre for local people.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
While we are loosely talking non league, will some one be my mate? We've all got to take 'a mate', a new face if you like to Peacehaven v Kingstonian on Wednesday night. We really need the support and are trying to get an attendance starting with a 3, so if you can only make one match, make it that one....Please!

Oh go on then, I keep meaning to go, I was going to take my youngest son on Saturday 6th but he wanted to do something else.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
People of Lewes, can you tell me what the deal is with parking near your beautiful train station prior to the game? Is it easy? Do you have to pay much? Is it relatively quick oy get to the ground. I'm staying near Streat this weekend so will need to find a way to get to the Amex

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
People of Lewes, can you tell me what the deal is with parking near your beautiful train station prior to the game? Is it easy? Do you have to pay much? Is it relatively quick oy get to the ground. I'm staying near Streat this weekend so will need to find a way to get to the Amex

Some of the car parks in Lewes are short stay, 2 hours maximum, the station has a car park but I'm not sure how much it is, there is also street parking in the town with parking meters.
Be carefully though in Lewes as Station Street is closed to traffic for 5 weeks.

Once on the train it's very quick to get to the stadium but the platform can get very busy after 2PM.

Where is Streat?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Some of the car parks in Lewes are short stay, 2 hours maximum, the station has a car park but I'm not sure how much it is, there is also street parking in the town with parking meters.
Be carefully though in Lewes as Station Street is closed to traffic for 5 weeks.

Once on the train it's very quick to get to the stadium but the platform can get very busy after 2PM.

Where is Streat?

Thank you. Can you still get to the station car park if station road is shut?! Streat is near Plumpton

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Thank you. Can you still get to the station car park if station road is shut?! Streat is near Plumpton

The area around Lewes station a total nightmare, don't bring your car in on Saturday. Why not get the train from Plumpton via Lewes? Or park on Neville Green, walk 5 minutes down to the prison and get the bus.

PG

Yep you did say Weds and without sounding rude I wouldn't miss an Albion home match to watch Peacehaven.

Oh yes of course, I forgot as both Saturday fixtures are back of mind to me as I'm at the Ayr Gold Cup I'll be relying on skynews/Internet/text/medium of dance for my updates. Bet of the day is by the time I get back to the hotel and the state I'm in the FL show will be put on, we'll fall asleep and be woken about 4am by the TV making the sort of noise that got Rod Hull up on his roof

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Good luck, but I will be at the inaugural Lewes Chilli Fayre on Saturday early afternoon. I expect it will be a local Fayre for local people.

Just googled that. We're in Lewes for the match so would take that in before KO. Where's The Paddock though?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here