Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ole gunnar OUT; Pulis/Salde/Someone IN

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Mental. But that said I'd gladly have the baby faced assassin here. He's clearly got balls, having been mixed up with Vincent Tan. After that he can deal with anything

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Rather put my faith in Solskjaer than Tan. Tan couldn't organise a piss-up on St. Patrick's Day in Belfast with a hundred verdant Irishmen. Tan's like Spoilt ******* from the Viz comics.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not at all surprised, I think OGS is a bit shit as a manager tbh and been saying it since he was appointed at Cardiff and proceeded to be useless.

Is this sacking true? If not he soon will be.

Not that it will matter to us this season but Pulis at Cardiff would make them genuine contenders which they are not at the moment imo.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bad news for us then - one of our rivals has suddenly seriously strengthened. Must have shortened the odds on them getting promotion considerably.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mental. But that said I'd gladly have the baby faced assassin here. He's clearly got balls, having been mixed up with Vincent Tan. After that he can deal with anything

Really? Wouldn't want him anywhere near the Albion. IF we got rid of Sami I hope we'd get an experienced manager in next time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I am not surprised that OGS has under-performed. Getting results in the Norwegian league is about as good a preparation as being successful at kids game "Operation" is for open heart surgery.

It's Paul Ince all over again, a Fergie disciple promoted far too early into their managerial career.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bad news for us then - one of our rivals has suddenly seriously strengthened. Must have shortened the odds on them getting promotion considerably.

It won't matter a toss to us this season, we are not going to be in contention..imo

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Can't see Pulis being interested in working with somebody like Tan after his fall out with prince charming. He said on Goals on Sunday that he'd happily manage in Wales one day, but stay living in Poole. I took that as the Welsh national job at some stage in the future.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Couldn't understand why they went for OGS in the first place. No experience of managing a Prem club.

As for Pullis. He will hold out for a struggling Prem club. WBA or Newcastle would be my guess.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Couldn't understand why they went for OGS in the first place. No experience of managing a Prem club.

As for Pullis. He will hold out for a struggling Prem club. WBA or Newcastle would be my guess.

Because a chairman with no true knowledge of football had heard of him, for the simple reason that he had been a Manchester United player. Luckily we would never go for an inexperienced manager who had been a big-name player.

BTW, I doubt that Pulis would go to Newcastle. For one thing he's very good friends with Alan Pardew, and for another he wants control of transfers, which he wouldn't have at St James' Park.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am not surprised that OGS has under-performed. Getting results in the Norwegian league is about as good a preparation as being successful at kids game "Operation" is for open heart surgery.

It's Paul Ince all over again, a Fergie disciple promoted far too early into their managerial career.

This, he always seemed clueless right from the off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here