Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale and Solly.

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
So things are not going to plan at the moment but we have Stephens and March to come in. Trouble is their injuries seen worse than first feared and no idea when they will return. March had pre-season and not much after that and Stephens nothing since last years injury. Once fit will take at least six weeks to get up to speed. Not a lot reported on these two. Worrying.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Solly March's stock has risen since he's been out of the side. I look forward to seeing him back in the team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
March is back in training very soon, I believe. His back injury was actually quite nasty, and I hear that he was pissed off and upset about snide suggestions being banded about that he was faking it, and looking for a move.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
It amazes me that the club haven't a clue when either will back even thou these players are worth millions you'd think the club would spend top dollar and find out or maybe the club are still meeting FFP so they're both on the NHS waiting list?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
March is back in training very soon, I believe. His back injury was actually quite nasty, and I hear that he was pissed off and upset about snide suggestions being banded about that he was faking it, and looking for a move.

Really ?

Was only a handful on here suggested that out of what . . .6k members. Nothing in media.

Bit sensitive if upset about that.

ps Sorry if I've further upset you Solly, you are great

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
fit in 3 weeks give or take a week, then match fit a further 2-3 weeks, So should be getting minutes within around 4-5 weeks time from now.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It amazes me that the club haven't a clue when either will back even thou these players are worth millions you'd think the club would spend top dollar and find out or maybe the club are still meeting FFP so they're both on the NHS waiting list?

I'm assuming this is another one of your wind ups because if you really believe that then, well, you have my full commiseration.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Of course they're our best players - they've been out for a long time. And the longer they're out for, the better they'll get!

Until of course, they return to first team duties and prove otherwise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here