Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going to be in a relegation battle

Are we going to be in a relegation battle?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ok, let's be having ya ( copyright Delia)

Who thinks we will be in a relegation battle? Seems that there are quite a few on NSC who are back to bedwetting only a month after TB's miracle cure.

Well?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I do not, although I do think we will finish around 11th or 12th. This is not a huge problem for me, though. Going to take time to get used to a new play style anyway. I would like to see Christian Walton given a chance though.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
no play off this year unless we start scoring goals and stop concede so many sloppy goals and we need a big centre forward because so far this season every team we have played have got got at least 1 or 2 and we have one who cant even get in the team

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Whilst we are 2 points above the relegation zone it could be considered that we are in as much a relegation battle as the top ten clubs believe they are now fighting for promotion.

I don't believe we will get relegated but we will be battling against relegation until we reach around 50pts.

Last edited:

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
We are not as bad as Birmingham ( I know they beat us but we`d beat them now) Blackpool or Huddersfield and probably a handful of others.
So although we are going to struggle we won`t go down.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Mid table finish (maybe more) to keep all the whinging Veruca Salts looking like fools.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
After attending last nights match, the only problem I can see is how we are going to score goals.

Passing game was good and we controlled long spells of the game but lacked any cutting edge in the final third. We failed to create many clear cut chances but had the lions share of possession. If this can be addressed then we will be fine. Obviously not scoring goals creates its own pressures.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ok, let's be having ya ( copyright Delia)

Who thinks we will be in a relegation battle? Seems that there are quite a few on NSC who are back to bedwetting only a month after TB's miracle cure.

Well?

Going from two play offs for potential promotion to relegation survival. NO CHANCE :albion2::albion2::albion2:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Every year there seems to be a half reasonable side that seems to get sucked into the relegation mix- last year it was Birmingham, this year I can see it being us. But we'll end up safe.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Its not even middle of September yet, 7 games played and someone starts a thread about
relegation ??, beggars belief of the intelligence of some of our so called fans?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would hope not and doubt we will be. However, we have to improve defensively otherwise it's a going to be a long season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here