Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton teen tackles fleeing 'thug' *video inside*

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
SOURCE:
https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/crime-c...es-fleeing-police-suspect-160003494.html?vp=1

'A 16-year-old has been given a top police award after tackling a man who'd just assaulted two female police officers. Kiya Ingham, from Brighton, now plans to become a police officer himself.'

Haha just seen this on Yahoo News, I presume its 'our' Brighton.

Fair play to the tackler that was like a old school wrestling DDT move :lolol:

And shows why (not being sexist) a police woman should always be accompanied by a policeman, as them two woman got dealt with.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I know I might get moaned at here but women shouldn't be doing this kind of work. I'm old fashioned and believe a lady should be a house wife and nothing more.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Policewomen should have guns.

GUNSHOW.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I know I might get moaned at here but women shouldn't be doing this kind of work. I'm old fashioned and believe a lady should be a house wife and nothing more.

10148368-businessman-on-the-phone-circa-1950s-gettyimages.jpg

"Hello Skylar? Yes hello, it's the 1950s here; we want you back."

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm old fashioned and believe a lady should be a house wife and nothing more.

:lolol:

I do agree though, it's a disgrace. My wife has her own house key and everything.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

I have always thought that women should be Laydees in the Drawing Room, Chefs in the Kitchen and Whores in the Bedroom?

I believe it is called Multi-Tasking.......

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
"Oh EDDDNNNAAAAAA!!!"

I've just realised I've turned into Liz Costa, screaming for a police(woman)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

:fishing:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
good lad well done him

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That blonde (PC not passer by) could have made an effort.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
This thread would have had about two replies if it hadn't been for [MENTION=29828]Skylar[/MENTION]'s hilarious comment,

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In all seriousness, and NOT being sexist, is there not some requirement in terms of strength to work in the Police? Might be a daft, naïve question but surely you need to be able to "handle yourself"...?

@Edna?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well done Kiya. Really pleased for him, and hope he does become a copper. I know him from way back and he always had a good heart.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Never sure it's a good idea broadcasting the name of the hero in these sort of things. When the guy gets out t'nick or if one of his mates sees the name on the news it wouldn't be too difficult for them to track him down were they that way inclined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here