Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
End it now, most of you knew the what the outcome was going to be with Oscar, Hyypia isn't the one, we all know what will happen, he will end up sacked at the end of the season, end it now and get some one in with credentials then we can all moan about him instead.

:bhasign:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Oh good another thread look at me look at me quick quick look at me

What i really wanted to say is Hyypia is shit, it wont work, bring a ****ing manager in with some experience.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Actually what we don't need now is another manager who buggers off to another club so readily, because he doesn't agree with our chairman's outlook and strategy. What we don't need now is manager who has a hissy fit every time the chairman says "no, we're not going to throw silly money around for quality that we can get on loan, or on free agents." We don't need a manager who doesn't understand that we're a DEVELOPING club and are looking to keep financially secure first and foremost for continued good development.

Because let's face it. At the moment, we've made play-off spots in each of the last two seasons, with talent we spent relatively little cash on. The only thing that is holding us back is managers who have a tantrum, go to the press and say "I've hit the ceiling!!"

Since Sami has yet to have done this, give him time. We're still in early days of our master plan, and we're doing grand. But then it could be worse, we could have a complete knob owner who knows bugger all about financial awareness and dealings, and we could be in administration, but we're not, because our owner loves the club, knows what we need and continues to use his sound knowledge to nurture us ever further.

Greatness needs a good foundation. And patience to wait for it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes and if you carry on i will piss up your arse

I don't normally post on threads that have already been started by a few other posters......... but

This thread deserves a :bounce: for this quote alone. :thumbsup:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Actually what we don't need now is another manager who buggers off to another club so readily, because he doesn't agree with our chairman's outlook and strategy. What we don't need now is manager who has a hissy fit every time the chairman says "no, we're not going to throw silly money around for quality that we can get on loan, or on free agents." We don't need a manager who doesn't understand that we're a DEVELOPING club and are looking to keep financially secure first and foremost for continued good development.

Because let's face it. At the moment, we've made play-off spots in each of the last two seasons, with talent we spent relatively little cash on. The only thing that is holding us back is managers who have a tantrum, go to the press and say "I've hit the ceiling!!"

Since Sami has yet to have done this, give him time. We're still in early days of our master plan, and we're doing grand. But then it could be worse, we could have a complete knob owner who knows bugger all about financial awareness and dealings, and we could be in administration, but we're not, because our owner loves the club, knows what we need and continues to use his sound knowledge to nurture us ever further.

Greatness needs a good foundation. And patience to wait for it.

Really well put.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I thought you were a millwall fan [MENTION=17805]Gullys Cats[/MENTION] ??

I am, i think im a splitter now... I know, anyway i think i have put enough money over the Albion jump to have an opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here