Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any ideas?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
No - no one on here does - we are supporters not managers capable of leading a team of professional footballers at championship level

I play Fifa and win some games on there, also lose some. Sometimes I change tactics etc, but sometimes I don't. Also play Football Manager, same thing happens. I will leave a professional to do his job and continue supporting him 100% rather than second guess and try and get others to be negative towards him.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
While its refreshing to see a different formation and style of play , it isn't working. To be honest I can't understand the formation , I wonder if the players can . Try something different Sami

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If this spell was mid season, the sensible amongst us would not bat an eye lid.

New team. New players. Did we look clueless? No. Did we look consigned to relegation? No.

How would you resolve things, Magic?

Hyppia doesn't have a clue? That's reactionary bullshit.

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
Just need a bit of good old fashioned grit and power....I think we look a bit weak!! Couple of big old defenders would be nice!

Only Ince & Holla looked like they could really mix it tonight so when things are not well, we cant really rough it out, we just have to keep playing the passing game

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
No point in moaning from me. I'm just going to put on my Rose Coloured specs and wait for uncle Tony to bring In more el cheapos. That'll turn our season round I'm sure of it. Also the sound of Barbers trancing voice will have me believe anything. Either way It's not going to be boring :rave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If this spell was mid season, the sensible amongst us would not bat an eye lid.

New team. New players. Did we look clueless? No. Did we look consigned to relegation? No.

How would you resolve things, Magic?

Hyppia doesn't have a clue? That's reactionary bullshit.

At this stage, I'm prepared to go along with this. Unfortunately I'm really not confident he will sort it out.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The worrying thing is our strikers have 1 league goal between them in 7 games which needs to be addressed. Do we have a striking coach as we seem to have them for everything else

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
All about formation. Keep a normal back 4 have two beasts in the middle. Two wide men, two forwards.

Hence. This is my team/formation that should be playing on Sat

Just my opinion

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410905789.564937.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410905789.564937.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 67

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports