Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know the season is still in its infancy, and I'm no bed wetter....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
But seriously, is anyone else seriously worried??

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not worried, but v disappointed so far.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Yes and no. Yes, because we keep conceding first - 6 out of 7 games, no because we have been unlucky; by sound of it could have got a least a draw tonight, could have been 2 up against brentford instead of 1-0 down.

You get bad runs in this League - the October blues every season so far, for example - so no, not serously worried...yet. Going to have a flutter on Blackpool for Saturday though, they are due a win and can see 0-1 coming up.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You have to break a few eggs if you want to make an omelet.

Or something.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I'm worried about stockdale, he looks awful quite frankly.

Me too the goal keeper is too key a position to have someone who on current form is incredibly flaky. He came to us admitting he needed games well that excuse won't wash now as he has played eight on top of some friendlies. That second goal really should have been saved by a Championship standard keeper, and Ankeregen is for emergencies rather than competition for the number one spot.

Whether the keepers anxieties are transmitting to the rest of the back four is unknown but defensively we look really shaky which is a shame as going forward we look bright and inventive but we don't seem to have a real goal getter which is holding us back.

I'm not too worried as I believe there a several teams worse than us but I can see a season where we may flirt with relegation before finishing 14th which for a club with gates like ours is poor and the momentum we built with the Amex opening is slowly starting to fade and gates of below 20,000 next season could be a distinct possibility and then comes the vicious circle of trying to meet FFP with decreasing income.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
And at what point do we stop saying that as we fall further and further away from the promotion/play off places, throwing away 3 points after 3 points?

Even the most optimistic must now realise we are way behind the quality of the top ten, our aim is to finish around mid table and not be dragged into the dogfight at the bottom because once you get caught up in that its a bugger to get out off

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We are two points above the relegation zone and have played very poorly in three of our seven games so far this season. Therefore, yes, I am quite worried, albeit it is early days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here