Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I dont understand.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Loads of NSC posters were on here straight after the transfer window telling everyone who had concerns we hadnt sorted a decent squad for season start they should be eating humble pie. We had a better squad than last year. Quality all over the pitch. Play offs realistic.

Im sorry. We look set for a relegation battle on current evidence. Players all over the place. System looks a shambles. Keeper woeful. Strikers innafective. Sami has no idea what his best side is.

Worried for Saturday.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We signed a lot of players but they were pretty much all cheaper alternatives to the squad of last season and almost all unproven at Championship level.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Loads of NSC posters were on here straight after the transfer window telling everyone who had concerns we hadnt sorted a decent squad for season start they should be eating humble pie. We had a better squad than last year. Quality all over the pitch. Play offs realistic.

Im sorry. We look set for a relegation battle on current evidence. Players all over the place. System looks a shambles. Keeper woeful. Strikers innafective. Sami has no idea what his best side is.

Worried for Saturday.

Are you at the game?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Worried for Saturday.

I did SCOFF at those that suggested this squad was anything close to ulloa, bridcutt, bridge, buckley, vicente etc. No where ****in near.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We signed a lot of players but they were pretty much all cheaper alternatives to the squad of last season and almost all unproven at Championship level.

100% THIS.

This season could quite easily be an utter disaster.

Untested players at this level, untested manager at this level and a very inexperienced coaching team.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Unfortunately the board didn't want to push the boat out to sign quality players that we could have got (e.g. Clayton and Murray) and it looks like it could be a bleak season. As a result of this the attendance for Saturday will be the lowest league gate at the Amex for a couple of years.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well i like our squad and the football has been great regardless of results....It'll come good im sure :)

Gung ho football and bad results will still get you relegated. Our defence is a shambles. Its ok though because even though we used to never lose with Oscar it was boring.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Our team is supposedly good on paper, but the evidence seems to be that it isn't good enough on the pitch.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The reminds me of Mickey Adams Mk2, fans in September saying we've got some really good players, things will turn around, it will be fine etc etc...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Unfortunately the board didn't want to push the boat out to sign quality players that we could have got (e.g. Clayton and Murray) and it looks like it could be a bleak season. As a result of this the attendance for Saturday will be the lowest league gate at the Amex for a couple of years.

I don't think the attendance will be the lowest, especially due to this result. The reason I think we'll have lower attendances is because of the boring football last season. Because it's Blackpool, people will feel we have a chance of getting a result. If we draw/lose, that's when attendances will decline.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The reminds me of Mickey Adams Mk2, fans in September saying we've got some really good players, things will turn around, it will be fine etc etc...

Bingo! I said back then we were in trouble and Im getting a very similar feeling watching this side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't forget WE ALL WANT ENTERTAINMENT not victories.

We were all so BORED watching Oscar's team win 1-0.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here