Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

China Proxy Server

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Hi NSC,

Am in Beijing on my honeymoon and looking for any China proxy servers that anyone could recommend? Knew that our options would be limited internet wise but apart from NSC (who the Chinese authorities obviously think are ok, how wrong can you get!) but if anyone could recommend a reliable proxy that would be appreciated as my new Mrs sjamesb3466 is desperate to see some of our wedding snaps on Facebook etc.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You are posting on the internet when you should be performing cunnilingus.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Hi NSC,

Am in Beijing on my honeymoon and looking for any China proxy servers that anyone could recommend? Knew that our options would be limited internet wise but apart from NSC (who the Chinese authorities obviously think are ok, how wrong can you get!) but if anyone could recommend a reliable proxy that would be appreciated as my new Mrs sjamesb3466 is desperate to see some of our wedding snaps on Facebook etc.

By the sounds of things you don't want a chinese proxy you want a proxy server based anywhere else in the world.

FoxyProxy for FF and Chrome is a decent add on and there are plenty of free proxies out there 107.21.247.193 port 80 is a US one I regularly use. Be warned though the free ones tend to vanish from time to time.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Hi NSC,

Please may I just ask, what the flying f.ck are you going on about? Also, agree with post 2, you should be shagging constantly at this stage of your marriage.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
By the sounds of things you don't want a chinese proxy you want a proxy server based anywhere else in the world.

FoxyProxy for FF and Chrome is a decent add on and there are plenty of free proxies out there 107.21.247.193 port 80 is a US one I regularly use. Be warned though the free ones tend to vanish from time to time.

Don't encourage him. Honeymoons are there for one reason only.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here