Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrading to Gold Membership, Not possible?.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Hi All..

I'm a season ticket holder, which i think means silver level membership!.

But I would like first refusal to go to cup games at home with my ticket as well!, I believe you are suppose to be Gold members for this!.
So i tried upgrading today. But the option isn't available via the online ticket booking.
Only bronze and juniors!..

Any idea, what I can do?

Thanks!
:albion2:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Gold membership doesn't give you the right of first refusal for home cup games - it's a two-way contractual commitment. The club guarantee your seat for you and you guarantee to buy it. Indeed, I think the club automatically deduct the money from your bank account under a DD.

Concerning the logistics - I suspect that the new ticketing system hasn't been given that functionality yet, along with loyalty points. The latest estimated go live date that I've heard (for LP, anyway) is around 1 Jan.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If you are an STH you already have first refusal on your seat for cup games. Gold means you have to pay for the seat for cup games automatically.

PG

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Gold membership doesn't give you the right of first refusal for home cup games - it's a two-way contractual commitment. The club guarantee your seat for you and you guarantee to buy it. Indeed, I think the club automatically deduct the money from your bank account under a DD.

Did not know this!..is there any more information on the internet regarding this!..

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If you are an STH you already have first refusal on your seat for cup games. Gold means you have to pay for the seat for cup games automatically.

PG

Strictly speaking Gold means that you're allocated your seat, it's loaded onto your season ticket and the price is automatically deducted from your account minus the admin. charge. :smile:

oops, should've looked at replies above!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Hi All..

I'm a season ticket holder, which i think means silver level membership!.

But I would like first refusal to go to cup games at home with my ticket as well!, I believe you are suppose to be Gold members for this!.
So i tried upgrading today. But the option isn't available via the online ticket booking.
Only bronze and juniors!..

Any idea, what I can do?

Thanks!
:albion2:

We've got a new ticketing system and the option for Platinum & Gold membership won't be available until December, but it will be in place for the FA cup third round at the beginning of January.
I would think there are plenty of tickets available for Burton Albion next week.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Strictly speaking Gold means that you're allocated your seat, it's loaded onto your season ticket and the price is automatically deducted from your account minus the admin. charge. :smile:

oops, should've looked at replies above!

I'm pretty sure there was no admin fee last year for gold members seat allocation for cup matches

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm pretty sure there was no admin fee last year for gold members seat allocation for cup matches

That's what I was trying to say (i.e. it's cheaper getting the game automatically allocated!)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
LOL. Was hoping for a more computerized solution, like the website was temp down or something!.but yeah!.

I agree with you entirely but almost everything I ever needed to contact the club about ended up being impossible to do online......the official site is nothing if not abysmal (either that or it is a fabulously effective feeder for their premium rated phone numbers!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here