Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible stream for tonight

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Looks like a definite stream as it's a link to Bet365 who now seem to be covering every Championship match this season with the exception of any game (for some unknown reason) that involves Brentford - hence we weren't streamed last weekend.
However, it comes with a caveat. Unless there's been a change in streaming rights this season, I don't think it's attainable if you're domiciled within the UK.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's on.

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
It's showing on Bet365 but the the only proxy I've found to allow UK match streaming using VPN Unlimited (works on all my devices) is one in Hong Kong. European, Middle East and Americas proxies are still rights blocked...

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
This mass coverage of virtually all of last weekend's Championship matches and now this week's midweek fixtures augurs well for the rest of the season.
It's looking quite possible that everyone of our games is likely to be streamed from now on.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Fingers crossed Stream.JPG

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Paid $9 for a 1 month VPN. Using Hong kong, I dont see the match listed on the bet365 site? Checked my ip address and it is definitely HK. :(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, it's not accessible from the UK?

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Unibet list it on their unibet tv site, but they did that in the past and didn't show it *shrugs shoulders*

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here