Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Page 4

Bet you've had a right old laugh about this thread.
Imagine telling your kids what you've been posting, totally embarrassing.

I stand by everything I posted on this thread, I'll live with it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh why, will you give me a thumbs down again, will all your internet buddies do the same. Luckily I have no mental health issues and I could not give a monkeys what people think of me. I like how you are trying to take the high ground now though.

You've made your point. Now drop it please.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Oh why, will you give me a thumbs down again, will all your internet buddies do the same. Luckily I have no mental health issues and I could not give a monkeys what people think of me. I like how you are trying to take the high ground now though.

You're not bothered?! but clearly it irritates you to get a harmless thumbs down seeing as you are whining about. Just remember you are a guest here, an unwelcome tolerated one for now. Know your place sunshine.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When i was a kid, if i went into west street and acted like a ****, some older kids would point out the error of my ways. That's all that has happened, good night :bigwave:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If the truth does have mental health issues, which is possible. Would it not have been kinder for the mods to lock this thread rather than let everyone bait him and generally make it worse, including some of those mods.
But what do I know, I'm just Palace scum. Hooray for mob mentality and mocking the afflicted.

Of course he has contributed, if as is the popular theory he has mental health issues he may keep contributing for any number of reason's. That's why I would have thought the mods would have stepped in, instead of carrying on the mocking. Just find it strange that adults whom believe someone has mental health issues then go onto mock and bait that person.
"how was your day at school son?"
"Brilliant thanks dad, we learnt about respecting others, what did you do dad?"
"I took the piss out of some poor ******* in the internet. Don't worry though boy, there were loads of us doing it so that's hilarious".
Oh give it a rest. I've seen many posts from The Truth and have no idea if he has mental health issues. There may be many people on here with mental health issues - maybe you do - maybe I do - does that mean we can't take the piss out of each other now? And if he does indeed have mental health issues, posting his extreme views on conspiracy theories under multiple aliases is going to get him into some arguments, and there's nothing we can do to stop that. This thread is no worse than that.

Well said.
Sad that many on here suggest he may have issues but have no concerns over their behaviour towards him.
Keyboard warriors.
As above. Why don't you two contact him on his email address and see how you can help him?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You're not bothered?! but clearly it irritates you to get a harmless thumbs down seeing as you are whining about. Just remember you are a guest here, an unwelcome tolerated one for now. Know your place sunshine.

Quite funny, I really care about thumbs and I am devastated that you have been going around giving me loads of thumbs down :FFSPuncheon
I do know my place, above you in every respect apart from a message board, I can live with that. As you were Moby.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Quite funny, I really care about thumbs and I am devastated that you have been going around giving me loads of thumbs down :FFSPuncheon
I do know my place, above you in every respect apart from a message board, I can live with that. As you were Moby.

Have your opinion on matters, by all means, but resort to playground name calling and it will become a differant ball game.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well said.
Sad that many on here suggest he may have issues but have no concerns over their behaviour towards him.
Keyboard warriors.

You have no knowledge about whether he was on an elaborate wind up or has mental health problems.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hilarious, were you telling everyone to drop it when the thread involved taking pish out of one person?

This is a thread that is nothing to do with Palace and has been a tricky one to moderate. A Brighton fan has ended up being permanently banned. The last thing we need is a Palace fan trolling it. I let you make your point, which some have agreed with with; the majority disagreeing. I then politely asked you to stop. You haven't. Have a little holiday. Do not post on this thread on your return.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So you have no actual knowledge about him having mental issues then?

You have no knowledge about whether he was on an elaborate wind up or has mental health problems.

No of course not, how would I know?

Look at my post.
People on here suggested he may have mental health problems but were more than happy to keep poking.

Don't know why you're still interested as he's been banned and that should be end of thread.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No of course not, how would I know?

Look at my post.
People on here suggested he may have mental health problems but were more than happy to keep poking.

Don't know why you're still interested as he's been banned and that should be end of thread.

Just to ease your worried brow, I spoke to The Truth via PM before he was banned and he was fine. He's very strange but I don't think he has a mental health problem. Now of course those who were worried could have sent him a PM to check he was OK ?

Well he's gone now which I think is best for all parties.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have his real email address and also have been in contact as he wanted some information sent via that vehicle. The emails were all polite and contained no unusual spelling mistakes. It's almost as if his online NSC persona and real self were different, that would never happen would it?

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I have his real email address and also have been in contact as he wanted some information sent via that vehicle. The emails were all polite and contained no unusual spelling mistakes. It's almost as if his online NSC persona and real self were different, that would never happen would it?

Maybe Rosa or his mum replied to the emails? :)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
This is a thread that is nothing to do with Palace and has been a tricky one to moderate. A Brighton fan has ended up being permanently banned. The last thing we need is a Palace fan trolling it. I let you make your point, which some have agreed with with; the majority disagreeing. I then politely asked you to stop. You haven't. Have a little holiday. Do not post on this thread on your return.

Its not exactly a thread about Brighton is it? No its a thread to take the pish out of one person. It has not been tricky to moderate as it is quite clear to see that not much was moderated until you had let it run 18+ pages. Commenting is not trolling, you never asked me to stop posting either.
This moderating lark has gone to your head, you seem to find things to moderate just to feel important. Feel free to make the ban permanent.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Its not exactly a thread about Brighton is it? No its a thread to take the pish out of one person. As El P has said, it's a thread that included accusations of illegality against the person within NSC who can change email addresses and sexual impropriety against a fellow user. It then developed from there. It has not been tricky to moderate as it is quite clear to see that not much was moderated until you had let it run 18+ pages. You cannot possibly know what conversations were being had in the mod area about this thread; one of the biggest problems was that this was an extremely fast moving thread. Commenting is not trolling Making the same point several times, when the majority of other users disagree with you is the very definition of trolling, you never asked me to stop posting either. What part of "Now drop it please" did you not understand? Oh, and what part of "Do not post on this thread on your return" did you not understand?
This moderating lark has gone to your head, you seem to find things to moderate just to feel important. Thanks for the free therapy; you've saved me £50 this week. Feel free to make the ban permanent. OK

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I really dont understand if the truth is this excited about someone using his moms email, why he hasn't reported the theft to the police. Which does prove one of two things. He is lying or a complete lunatic.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Lovely to see EDS go. He must have been desperate for days to get his comeback in to post it at 4am. What a loser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here