Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just say you open an account on some random forum and give an email as part of your log in details.

Is it strange that the forum managed to change the email you gave and instead replace it with a family members email address who they had no way of knowing or getting hold of?

There are even messages to the main admin from me showing the original email i sent. Which wasn't the one I'm listed with now (which is a family relative)

I'm slightly concerned how these website operators can get my families relatives addresses?

I feel like i've been intruded on illegally. What should I do? The relative is fuming right now!?

is there a way of preventing this from happening in the future?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Just say you open an account on some random forum and give an email as part of your log in details.

Is it strange that the forum managed to change the email you gave and instead replace it with a family members email address who they had no way of knowing or getting hold of?

There are even messages to the main admin from me showing the original email i sent. Which wasn't the one I'm listed with now (which is a family relative)

I'm slightly concerned how these website operators can get my families relatives addresses?

I feel like i've been intruded on illegally. What should I do? The relative is fuming right now!?

Because you have given it to them?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Anyone related to you is not in a safe position.

Regardless, she's not in a safe position if her email can be taken willy nilly like that. She's been hacked before and lost loads of money. This is the last thing she needs at her age!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Another ridiculous attention seeking thread. Perhaps stop littering websites with sock puppet accounts?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That doesn't leave my Relative in a safe position though does it.

It's more likely the work of the Illuminati. It means you're very close to the truth (sic) and they don't want you to let us know what you know. I recommend you start another account and pretend that the account user is a woman to try to throw them off the scent.

Oh, you've done that already haven't you? Sounds like you're buggered then.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Have you been on the magic mushrooms all weekend ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Which forum is that? I'd like to tell my daughter and son not to register with it if "the forum managed to change the email you gave and instead replace it with a family members email address who they had no way of knowing or getting hold of".

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Another ridiculous attention seeking thread. Perhaps stop littering websites with sock puppet accounts?

This is my 8th thread of 2014.

Besides, you're the one who doesn't like football or the Albion. How many posts have you made on NSC?

Remind me who the attention seeker is again?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Which one of his duplicate accounts will he employ to back himself up on this thread? It's already been Toko today so I'm hoping Rosa on this one. Odd that this Rosa is too scared to come back to NSC yet according to The Truth is offering to meet users to prove her existence. It beggars belief.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Which forum is that? I'd like to tell my daughter and son not to register with it if "the forum managed to change the email you gave and instead replace it with a family members email address who they had no way of knowing or getting hold of".

Any chance on knowing what I should do?

There's an old lady who's been hacked because of her email account and now there's a forum who've also got her email. I'm just hoping this has no relation to the money she lost a few years ago through getting hacked!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Which one of his duplicate accounts will he employ to back himself up on this thread? It's already been Toko today so I'm hoping Rosa on this one. Odd that this Rosa is too scared to come back to NSC yet according to The Truth is offering to meet users to prove her existence. It beggars belief.

troll

PS You're the one who asked her to go around your house and watch you play with yourself!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?226616-there-was-no-moon-landing-discus/page38

You are deranged.

Why do you post on a football forum?

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what you do is remember to use the correct details when you create the forum account. keep track of the aliases you use and the email accounts associated to them. website operators don't get any information you don't give them. if you have actually been hacked, talk to the police.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nibble, you asked Rosa if she wanted to watch you play with yourself. That wasn't me. That was a a girl. Something you've never touched.

She's only a girl in your imagination though. She's really you posting under another username in reality. Something you've never touched.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
She's only a girl in your imagination though. She's really you posting under another username in reality. Something you've never touched.

Nope she isn't ask the mods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here