Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let it go Rio....

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
He's a millionaire, his dad sells coke to reporters, his mum shoplifts from M&S and he shags his team mates girlfriend whilst he is a married father, and he's racist. He's a **** and deserves everything he gets

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Depends on the context. Was he asked directly about the situation or did he just bring it up? I think he's perfectly in his right to still be pissed off that a member of his family was subjected to racial abuse and nothing was really done about it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He's a millionaire, his dad sells coke to reporters, his mum shoplifts from M&S and he shags his team mates girlfriend whilst he is a married father, and he's racist. He's a **** and deserves everything he gets

Pretty much this. I've no time for John Terry at all.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I can't stand Terry at all, I think he's everything wrong with football, and society in general. But with that said, why exactly does he owe RIO Ferdinand an apology, when it was Anton he racially abused? Cheap points scoring from Rio there to flog his latest book IMO.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would be a bit weird if he published an autobiography and didn't mention something that had a significant impact on the later stages of his career IMHO.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good on him John Terry is everything that is wrong about modern day footballers.

Terry is a CAUC full stop.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Would be a bit weird if he published an autobiography and didn't mention something that had a significant impact on the later stages of his career IMHO.

Good on him John Terry is everything that is wrong about modern day footballers.

Terry is a CAUC full stop.

Agreed.

Don't buy the book if you are not interested.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
odd that he claims it damaged Anton's career, i'd have thought not being very good damaged Anton's career.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
odd that he claims it damaged Anton's career, i'd have thought not being very good damaged Anton's career.

Some would suggest Anton's career wouldn't have got as far as it did if he didn't have the surname Ferdinand.

Doesn't make Terry any less of a tool of course.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Rio wants to give up playing football as well
reminded me of a tailors dummy today against MU

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Terry is a **** but it's not as if Ferdinand isn't a complete **** as well. Least Terry can still play football, unlike Ferdinand who should have retired 3 or 4 years back.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Does he conveniently forget to mention missing his drugs test ?

PS - Terry really is a CJTC.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

All agreed, but did JT ever 'forget' to take a drug test?

Almost as bad as each other IMHO.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

To be fair to JT (not that I want to be), it was his mate's ex-girlfriend and I heard from someone who knows JT's wife quite well that he was having 3somes with the girl and his wife. That's why wifey wasn't bothered. Of course, that may be nonsense but my source said the wife told her this while they were out horseriding together.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Rio's a bit of a knob and he has a book to sell.

But saying "let it go" after JT apparently doesn't apologise for his racist comments? Nah, I wouldn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here