Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer yesterday

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Very passionate man, really doesn't like losing !!
When I was watching the FLS last night I thought he was gonna rip down the goal and eat it ****ing whole !!!
Mate would I NOT like to get into a row with him on a Whisky binge night out !! :clap2::D:D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is obviously very passionate and doesnt like to lose. The only other show of passion was by Stockdale when they scored their 2nd goal no sure who he livid with.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Most excellent to see that the new style of play doesn't have GG scuttling eternally sideways in a crab-like fashion with one eye always on the pass-back.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I liked Greer yesterday. At 22/1 score anytime I liked him even more.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
He is obviously very passionate and doesnt like to lose. The only other show of passion was by Stockdale when they scored their 2nd goal no sure who he livid with.

Are you basing that fact by watching just a few minutes of highlights on TV?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The only other show of passion was by Stockdale when they scored their 2nd goal no sure who he livid with.

kicked the ball over, yes over, Brentford's main stand - don't see that much nowadays (other than some of his passes to Calde)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Very passionate man, really doesn't like losing !!
When I was watching the FLS last night I thought he was gonna rip down the goal and eat it ****ing whole !!!
Mate would I NOT like to get into a row with him on a Whisky binge night out !! :clap2::D:D

Thought exactly the same watching last night. Although watching him over the years he hates losing, and wants to win which i put before some players (naming no names) who have a flick here and there but really lack passion to win for the team or the club. Keep it up Gordon your leadership will spring maybe on some of the loan players also.
Andrews got stick by many, but had some of the old fashioned values of really wanting to win and do his up most for the team and club - despite many doubting his talents.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Bet365 obviously took no notice of yesterday's goal & go 22/1 again. As low as a ridiculous 11/2 with boyles.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
September 14 last year - W2 D1 L2 Pts 7 - 15th place
September 14 this year - W2 D1 L3 Pts 7 - 17th place

You'll excuse me if I don't string myself up just yet.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2013-2014/table/2013-09-14
Calm down dear.
I merely tapped the ball into the open goal, before someone else did.

Although wasn't it October that Oscar bored his way to Manager of the Month, by winning all those games in a really tedious fashion?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Time to dig out the pic of Greer holding up Judas Murray's dripping severed head, an NSC classic, although maybe a little inappropriate bearing in mind recent news events...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Calm down dear.
I merely tapped the ball into the open goal, before someone else did.

Although wasn't it October that Oscar bored his way to Manager of the Month, by winning all those games in a really tedious fashion?

No, we didn't win a single game in October for the second season in succession. That included a glorious 0-0 at Yeovil

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, we didn't win a single game in October for the second season in succession. That included a glorious 0-0 at Yeovil
Oh god, here comes another sleepless night :lol:

So which month was Oscar's bestest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here