Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains over Christmas period

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
This is really a question for the rail personnel that read NSC. Is the normal farce of a highly restricted service over the Christmas period to be repeated again this year ? Basically I want to know if there's any point in my trying to get Fulham tickets when they go on sale as I missed out on getting Brentford tickets because I was too late therefore intend to be on the computer on the first day when tickets go on sale for Fulham away.
I appreciate that there is a skeleton service running from Brighton to London ( or rather I assume that there will be) but these trains rarely stop at Redhill.

Cheers

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Certified rail personnel from an Indian call centre here. Just checked our notes for Redhill and on the day selected, there will be only 1 train. It is a special 1 car service but with some handles on the outside for extra capacity, as we expect a small mob of angry football fans. We prefer to call this 'Indian Style'. We note it will also leave 10 minutes before the advertised 2:30am arrival.

Your welcome.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I won't say it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It will probably be a saturday service on the 29th - don't know yet if there are any major engineering works.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here