Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mosted Loved/Hated clubs

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I see one person 'hates' Alfreton Town. It must be difficult waking up every morning with that festering anger.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good to see Luton are considered a bunch of absolute tw@ts there [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]. I hate those pricks.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Good to see Luton are considered a bunch of absolute tw@ts there [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]. I hate those pricks.

There seems to be quite a lot of indifference in that league apart from Luton and Pompey.
MK Mongs not too popular either.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Seems a bit of a pointless exercise for the most part as it won't tell us anything we don't already know. Most people 'hating' a club will be a fan of their main rivals. Roughly 70% don't care about other clubs. I know if I did it, I'd only put hate for Palace and Portsmouth and dislike for B'muff and the Stains.

It does show the song, 'We all hate Leeds' to be true though.

L

litmanen

Apparently people hate Sheffield United more than Sheffield Wednesday :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just done the survey, Palace have moved on to 20% hated, surely wr can get them more hated than the mancs?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Man u over the past 20 years I think a lot of people in general dislike fergie time ect.. going the other way I think a lot of people tend to like or not mind liverpool like them winning the CL final.More recently has to be Chelsea everywhere you go there fans are popping up.Outside the Prem Millwall Palace MK Dons and one of mine Reading

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm guessing someone's posted a link to this survey on the nigel forum from looking at the results this morning.

SAC

May 21, 2014
It's quite interesting, or will be if the number of responses increases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here