holla-l229-1912430_478x359.jpg

Danny Holla
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:19 14th September 2014
by Adam Tighe
We play again Tuesday and hopefully then we will score these chances"
Danny Holla

Danny Holla is looking for an improvement in front of goal from Brighton & Hove Albion after Saturday’s 3-2 defeat to Brentford.

The midfielder, who scored his first goal for the club at Griffin Park, felt the Seagulls missed too many good opportunities during the loss despite finding the net twice.He told seagulls.co.uk, “It was a difficult game, an open one and we had a lot of chances and they had a lot of chances, but I feel we were a little bit unlucky.
“In the first half we didn’t play well but in the second half we had some chances and we have to score them.
“We were not good enough on the ball today, maybe too many long balls. If you play it easy on the ground then you create good chances and I think you could see that in both halves.
"We have to keep our heads up and go to the next game. We play again Tuesday and hopefully then we will score these chances.”
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The Dutchman was pleased to get off the mark for Albion - netting Albion's second in the 61st minute.“It was a nice goal, there was space in the corner and I found it, but it wasn’t enough.
“After I scored Joe [Bennett] had a good chance and if he scored that it is 3-3, and maybe then we could have gone on to get the fourth.
“It was a tough game but we just have to focus on Tuesday and win that game.”
Meanwhile the summer signing says he is settling in now following his move from Holland in August.
“It is getting better. I have found an apartment so have moved out of the hotel, which is important and good for me.
“You have to find your place and your own space and now my girlfriend is coming over so it is much better."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V blackpool
[/h]saturday 20TH september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V cardiff
[/h]TUESDAY 30th september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v middlesbrough
[/h]saturDAY 18TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here