Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the feck did I miss Rotal Blood tickets for the Dome??

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Well if anyone has 2 tickets for £50.00 each then text me on 07906 440194

late date so not on ticketmaster dates and not paying a tout x amount on the net - saw the pompey date as tge nearest on there

Jim

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Don't worry too much about it mate, I knew about it and was on the site at 9:00 to get the tickets and it was pointless, total shambles, couldn't even get on the booking page before they were sold out.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Don't worry too much about it mate, I knew about it and was on the site at 9:00 to get the tickets and it was pointless, total shambles, couldn't even get on the booking page before they were sold out.

What he said. At 09:00 the site went into meltdown. I spent an hour clicking refresh while holding a phone and hitting redial to get nothing but an engaged tone. By the end of the hour I had to leave but tickets were already up on Seatwave for £100+ a pop.

Hope they tour again in the new year at some decent sized venues. Surely there is a promoter out there that realises there is money waiting to be made on these boys.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Er .... Resident (the local main record store) sold lots an lots of tickets with a queue system.
If you really wanted to go this was a fairly easy route to get tickets. They told EVERYONE!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Er .... Resident (the local main record store) sold lots an lots of tickets with a queue system.
If you really wanted to go this was a fairly easy route to get tickets. They told EVERYONE!

No use if you live in Woking and need to go to work unfortunately. C'est la vie. Next time.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I wouldn't worry, you'll get the chance to see them at a far smaller venue in 5 years time, once the carcass has been devoured, the hype rescinded and the emperors clothes have been removed.

Their management have done an outstanding job, good band but their popularity at the minute is craaaaaazy.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Never heard of them

If it's not on BBC 6Music, it's probably not worth a listen

You coud go and see a couple of good bands that are coming up soon, in The Besnard Lakes at The Lexington in London on 2nd. Oct., then follow that up with The Horrors the next day at The Pavilion in Worthing :)

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Spun - they have actually been on BBC6 (great station) and do have tickets for The Horrors too - saw them a couple of years back at C2 and very good

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Could end up one of those bands that are more popular in the US than they are here.

I don't know about that. They are already hugely popular here, and they've barely got going.

They don't seem the sort of thing to grab The Americans to me - maybe I'm wrong - what makes you say that?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't know about that. They are already hugely popular here, and they've barely got going.

They don't seem the sort of thing to grab The Americans to me - maybe I'm wrong - what makes you say that?

Just seems like a natural big stadium sound to me, and slightly old-fashioned. And America has a lot of big stadiums and tends to be more conservative in what it listens to. No reflection on the band or disrespect intended whatsoever. Just calling it as I see it. Local boys done great already! :bowdown:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
While trying to find a loophole in the The Dome's rubbish booking system I stumbled upon the fact that the simpering lottery-winning folkie known as 'Passenger' is also a local boy who reportedly still lives in Brighton :ohmy:

That's also long sold out BTW. Obviously.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here