Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing on SKY tonight

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I really do love watching Anthony Joshua. Early days I know, but it all just looks so natural and easy.

We have something special on our hands here, methinks.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I really do love watching Anthony Joshua. Early days I know, but it all just looks so natural and easy.

We have something special on our hands here, methinks.

He does look like a great fighter, agree with Ernest though, wait till he fights someone who can hit him

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very classy performance from Quigg.

Those body shots ripped Jamoye apart.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I watched the Mayweather fight a fairly simple night for him although he was stunned right at the end of the 3rd and Maidana had an excellent 4th. Whilst some of the rounds were close I had Floyd up by 4 points.

He now needs to fight Pacquiao or Khan as his last half dozen opponents have all been tailor-made come forward aggressive types ideally suited to a counter puncher.

I would be interested how he deals with the speed and punches per round thrown by the two of them.

A fairly easy nights work for Quigg and I would favour Frampton if that were made but it's a tough call.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I watched the Mayweather fight a fairly simple night for him although he was stunned right at the end of the 3rd and Maidana had an excellent 4th. Whilst some of the rounds were close I had Floyd up by 4 points.

He now needs to fight Pacquiao or Khan as his last half dozen opponents have all been tailor-made come forward aggressive types ideally suited to a counter puncher.

I would be interested how he deals with the speed and punches per round thrown by the two of them.

A fairly easy nights work for Quigg and I would favour Frampton if that were made but it's a tough call.

Mayweather would school Khan in my opinion. Agree Frampton with a slight edge on Quigg. Would be a cracking match up though.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mayweather would school Khan in my opinion. Agree Frampton with a slight edge on Quigg. Would be a cracking match up though.

No chance. Amir Khan destroyed Maidana with his speed. Im sure he would do similar to Mayweather. Khan vz Manny is now the match everyone should want to see.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Khan v Manny with winner to fight Mayweather would be appealing to the money men, I've no interest in seeing Mayweather in another match like last night.

Frampton v Quigg is not a PPV fight yet, needs to be built up more rather than rush it. Nobody outside the boxing aficionado would have a clue who they were as both boxers are buried away on SKY and BN.

Joshua fights in a month but no doubt against another Bulgarian punch bag and these fights are no good, he needs to step up to someone like Michael Sprott

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
No chance. Amir Khan destroyed Maidana with his speed. Im sure he would do similar to Mayweather. Khan vz Manny is now the match everyone should want to see.

Khan hardly destroyed Maidana, yes he won more rounds but was so nearly knocked out late on. He was very fortunate the bell came to his rescue.

Mayweather would get himself in top shape and a fully focused Floyd beats Khan every day of the week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here