• Tomasz Kuszczak

Votes: 87 51.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, based on what you know and what you've seen so far this season, who would you like to see as Albion's number 1?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ankergren could do with a run out, let Stockdale take stock and come back better.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What has stockdale done wrong exactly?

He hasn't demonstrated much ability at saving, and his distribution really is not all that. At All.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
So, based on what you know and what you've seen so far this season, who would you like to see as Albion's number 1?

Stockdale every day, It's not the keeper that's wrong just the tactics.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was not a fan of TK for most of last season, I'm pretty unimpressed by Stockdale so far but I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt but I think he's been a disappointment and I'm still waiting for a " great" save from him or even just a difficult one. I hope he's not going to be an expensive flop but that has to be a possibility on his form so far.

I definitely think we should blood Walton in all cup games though. If he shines he may be No 1 quicker than we or he expected.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The stats for today show Brentford 5 shots on target 3 goals not good enough for whatever reason, the keeper needs and is expected to make some saves, Stockdale hasnt as yet, in fact in the games that we have played only made routine catches.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone but Ankergren. Give Stockdale time along with the rest of the team and system.

If Ankergren had let in as many goals and made no decent saves he would have been crucified, Stockdale is being cut an awful lot of slack by Albion fans so far. Ankergren could not have done any worse and I suggest he may have done better, he is a pretty good keeper if not top Championship quality. Stockdale needs to prove he is.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Stockdale every day, It's not the keeper that's wrong just the tactics.

Yeah, the tactics are why Stockdale had a pass conversion rate of under 33%. And it must also be the tactics fault as to why he hasn't saved a singe shot in target during our home games.

I'm a huge fan of Stockdale, he has so much potential and pedigree. He needs to justify that, and his 1M price tag. He hasn't done much to impress thus far :(

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I can see why Fulham went down. Things are improving though, he did manage two saves today.

I'm hopeful there is more to come.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How are the tactics the reason that Stockdale has made so few saves?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here