Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA qualification match today

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just noticed this result today

AFC Sudbury 1 FC Romania 3

The immigrants setting up their own teams now ???

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Croydon FC 2 - 3 Burgess Hill Town FC

Come on the Burgess boys!!!!

That's a good result

Chappers has got them going well, so they might go Rym Prem next season as well :)

They had a fantastic side in the early noughties, and me and a couple of mates had a blinding piss-up by the Thames prior to a close cup loss to Met Police in that heyday

That's a good result

Chappers has got them going well, so they might go Rym Prem next season as well :)

They had a fantastic side in the early noughties, and me and a couple of mates had a blinding piss-up by the Thames prior to a close cup loss to Met Police in that heyday

Burgess hill went ahead three times and should have mad lighter work today around 25-30 hillians present in a poor crowd of 105:down: My fourth fa cup game this season and now i will follow Burgess hill after beating the trams:moo:

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
That's a good result

Much closer than it should have been. Could have been 4 up by half time but fannied around in the final third and Croydon equalised with only their second shot of the half. Hill dominated the second half too but let the hosts back in after going 2-1 up. The third goal was a quality move and great header at the back post to give O'Toole his hat trick. Even then, Croydon missed a sitter in the final minute of injury time.

Definitely feels like Hill are on the up. We'll know a bit more about their chances of automatically going up by the end of September as got to play Faversham and Chipstead back to back at the end of this month. But a great start to the season (not lost yet).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here