Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a read of this !!! Sounds familiar ??

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, instant knee-jerk reaction - now where have we seen that happen before? "Give him another four games. Then we can pick another manager....." was quite funny, though, I thought.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would have him back without a moments hesitation.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
But we finished 6th ... that looks beyond us this season

It might be but still early doors. Some of the performances last season were awful to watch. At least we have some attacking threat this season. If that means finishing mid table but being entertained rather than scrapping in the play offs and getting outplayed again over 2 legs then fair enough.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
After what Watford have served up recently, including the season before last, when Zola had all the foreign loanees, in a team the was probably the best to come to the Amex that season, and were mighty unlucky not to win the play-off final, the style of football favoured by Oscar might take some 'getting used to' :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I feel sorry for any club with Oscar at the helm. We're far, far better off without him and his tedious 'football'.

Onwards and upwards, find Sami far more exciting in his approach and have been enjoying this season far more than last, and that is, after all, why I go - to be entertained.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would have him back without a moments hesitation.
We would have got more than 1 point from Charlton and Brentford.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I feel sorry for any club with Oscar at the helm. We're far, far better off without him and his tedious 'football'.

Onwards and upwards, find Sami far more exciting in his approach and have been enjoying this season far more than last, and that is, after all, why I go - to be entertained.
It'll be interesting to see where your tipping point is.

As much as I agree, for me the results took the edge off the actual game.
I certainly wouldn't describe last season as tedious.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am not sure on that one at all. The major issue is that Oscar had Ulloa and Sami does not.
Ah so it's all down to Ulloa.
The fact that Sami has bought in 4 attacking players and has a fit CMS at his disposal has no relevance.

If the revisionists of NSC are to be believed we would have got at least 2 points, as both games would have ended 0-0.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I am not sure on that one at all. The major issue is that Oscar had Ulloa and Sami does not.

And ended up playing him as a lone forward and starving him of the ball. Sami has different players to work with, and needs to get the best out of what he has on matchdays. As it has been from year dot...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Meanwhile Reading fans are praising Glenn Murray's finishing, hold up play and work rate. Just saying.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
For me, if I can have a season of exciting football that doesn't end in relegation I'll be fine with that. Spend some time, find some combinations that work, play some attacking football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here