Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Islamic Future of Britain

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Britain is in denial. There is no real public debate on a historic event that is transforming the country. Mention of it occasionally surfaces in the media, but the mainstream political class never openly discuss it.
What is that historic event? By the year 2050, in a mere 36 years, Britain will be a majority Muslim nation.
This projection is based on reasonably good data. Between 2004 and 2008, the Muslim population of the UK grew at an annual rate of 6.7 percent, making Muslims 4 percent of the population in 2008. Extrapolating from those figures would mean that the Muslim population in 2020 would be 8 percent, 15 percent in 2030, 28 percent in 2040 and finally, in 2050, the Muslim population of the UK would exceed 50 percent of the total population.
Would you be happy with this??

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Britain is in denial. There is no real public debate on a historic event that is transforming the country. Mention of it occasionally surfaces in the media, but the mainstream political class never openly discuss it.
What is that historic event? By the year 2050, in a mere 36 years, Britain will be a majority Muslim nation.
This projection is based on reasonably good data. Between 2004 and 2008, the Muslim population of the UK grew at an annual rate of 6.7 percent, making Muslims 4 percent of the population in 2008. Extrapolating from those figures would mean that the Muslim population in 2020 would be 8 percent, 15 percent in 2030, 28 percent in 2040 and finally, in 2050, the Muslim population of the UK would exceed 50 percent of the total population.

Not now please, it's boring are you not more concerned with today's result ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I deny that.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
the OP has a point

how many mosques were there in Britain 50 years ago?

how many today?

how many will there be in 50 years time?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
don't you like football on a Saturday?

Using your extrapolation by 2060 they will exceed 100% and by 2070 will represent 200% of the UK population.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
the OP has a point

how many mosques were there in Britain 50 years ago?

how many today?

how many will there be in 50 years time?

I don't know. How many?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Would I be happy with this?

I intend to be living on the other side of the world, make of that what you will.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What can you do about it, if those figures are correct?

The problem with trend data like that it allows exstemists of each side to shout "they/we are taking over" and meally mouthed supplicants will stay silent. At some point Labour will decide "Well that enough new labour voters its time to turn the tap off". They will be in for a shock when that time comes as that the only reason the majority of Muslims will vote for them. At some point populations need to stabalise, ie chain immigration needs to go.

This is even more pressing given the high population density and floods coming from Europe, I doubt EU membership is sustainable in the long run.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What can you do about it, if those figures are correct?

Can't do anything about it - highly unlikely to be around in 2050 myself (I'd be 101 by then) but I don't like the thought of my great great grandchildren (should there be any) being subject to some of the more extreme interpretations of Sharia law.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here