Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't expect Mike Tyson to be a guest on The One Show antime soon.(NSFW)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Cant blame mike for this outburst ,did his time and wants to move on.

Bollox. You rape someone, you can hardly be surprised it gets mentioned when you're self promoting.

He can "want" all he likes. It's that he took what he wanted regardless that will always define him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he is the sort of guy I would not walk slowly across the street to p**s on if he was on fire.
waste of space

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Doubtful he will be on the One Show any time soon as he isn't aloud in the country.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Interviewer has to ask those type of questions. It's what he is paid to do.

Tyson, and his advisors, should have known that.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Cant blame mike for this outburst ,did his time and wants to move on.

Mike is a ****. It doesn't excuse his crime because he got caught. Full marks to the interviewer for bringing it up, he should always be reminded that to right thinking people he is scum.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They both correctly identified each other, I don't see what the problem is?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
He's got some stones asking Mike Tyson that. Although when MT answers back the interviewer does seem to go to a code brown situation.

MT shows great restraint not whacking the geezer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Try actually looking into the case, he didn't do it.
You can hardly state that he didn't as fact, when he got convicted. I'm not suggesting that no conviction is ever wrong, but you don't know this one was wrong. If he was innocent, maybe that's what he should have said to the interviewer.
Even a police officer involved in the case wrote a book about it, saying he didnt think Tyson did it.
So a police officer made money out of writing a book? Hardly proof of innocence.

It's obvious questions like that are going to be asked of him, so he should have it agreed (contractually) with interviewers that such questions aren't allowed.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
two thumbs down on my last comment
so its OK to treat women like shite ..........the mans hardly human

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Try actually looking into the case, he didn't do it. Even a police officer involved in the case wrote a book about it, saying he didnt think Tyson did it. He was set up.

How can you say that with any conviction? Why hasn't he sought damages or tried to clear his name?

I'd be interested to find out more about how he is innocent. Where do I look?

Have to say, I did buy the line that Tyson was a changed man due to age and maturity. Seems like he's still the same old bully and thug, his PR team must be counting the lost earnings.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here