Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For sale: 4 Brentford tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Four Brentford tickets for tomorrow for sale.

Seats

2 * adult
2 * kids

Please read carefully:

1. I'm only selling them as a job lot. Please don't get in contact asking if I'll sell 1, 2 or 3. I'll ignore you.
2. You can do what you want with the kids' tickets: try and sneak adults in, try and upgrade them at the ground or throw them in the bin. Up to you.
3. You'll need to collect from mine in Worthing tonight or tomorrow morning.
4. Price is £70 which is what they cost me to the penny: 2 * Adult @ £26.00, 2 * child @ £7.00, 4 * booking fee @ £1.00

PM me only if you've read the above, want them and can come and get 'em. First come first served.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Message to whoever buys these...... I will chip in a tenner for a child ticket if it's surplus to requirements. PM me to arrange

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Message to whoever buys these...... I will chip in a tenner for a child ticket if it's surplus to requirements. PM me to arrange

I'll buy the other adult ticket akipling if you get them - plus make it worth your while......but would
have to collect in Brentford.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Have you paid Bozza £50 for promoting your business on NSC.......oh

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Bozza, can I come and get them tonight. Please PM me and I can leave as soon as suits you. I'm in Godalming so about an hour away?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Problem is I'm up north, travelling down from sunny Lancashire in the morning :(

And problem for me is that I live in Kent. If one person requiring one adult ticket
could get all four - I'll take one of the adult tickets and one of child tickets. Kipling
you just need a child ticket - right? And we're sorted. I could meet Victoria/Clapham Jctn.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
There are absolutely loads of tickets for sale on line in the home stands. Crazy, you'd think it worth them opening one of those stands up for Brighton.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here