Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hyypia-110914-l229-1909105_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
10:00 12th September 2014
by Mollie Bennett
I’m only satisfied when we win all the games; football is all about winning and giving everything you have got in every game."
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Sami Hyypia feels his team is yet to lose to a better side this season.The Seagulls have started their Championship campaign with two wins, two defeats and draw and have progressed to the third round of the Capital One Cup.
Hyypia, who takes his side to Brentford tomorrow, said “If we give our all and lose to the better team than we have done our best but I feel we haven't lost to a better team this season.
“I want to win every game, so if we had won every game I would be satisfied with our start but when you take into account the small squad we had, the start of the season was okay.
“I’m only satisfied when we win all the games, football is all about winning and giving everything you have got in every game.
“I knew when I came here the Championship was a very tough league and anyone can beat anyone.
“Every game is a battle and you need to be on top of your game in every match. If you take any game lightly, or your concentration isn’t 100%, you are going to get beaten.”

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Meanwhile Hyypia says he is pleased Andrew Crofts has signed a contract extension, as he values his experience within the camp.“He is a good example for the younger players as he is more experienced than them, in training he has a good attitude and is always giving 100%.
“I can only imagine how difficult it is to come back from a long term injury and I am happy that he is fit and improving every week.
“The attitude that he has shown both when he was injured and now, is a very good example for everyone.
“His performances will improve on the pitch and he will be a very important player for us this season.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V blackpool
[/h]saturday 20TH september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V cardiff
[/h]TUESDAY 30th september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v middlesbrough
[/h]saturDAY 18TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here