Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fire at Manchester Dogs Home - Over 50 dogs dead

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Seems like a 14 year old boy may be responsible for starting the fire. I wonder what sort of punishment he can look forward to? One thing you can be certain of is that it will not fit the crime. I hope whoever he is that he carries the burden of guilt for what he did for the rest of his life.

No doubt lots of worthies will now line up to say "he didn't mean it" or "he is only a young boy" or "he has had a difficult and troubled upbringing etc"... That's all right then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29170371

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amazing to see peoples response to a fire at a dogs home, was there a similar response when Mick Philpott burnt his house down ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No but they were only children he killed.

Floral%20tributes%20adorn%20the%20pavement%20outside%20a%20house%20in%20Allenton%20following%20the%20fire%20which%20claimed%20the%20lives%20of%20six%20children.png

You're not comparing like with like though. The children were murdered by Philpott and his wife, and nothing could be done to reverse that or save anyone. The issue in respect of the Manchester Dogs Home is that whilst the local urchin killed 60 dogs, there were another 90 who were in distress and in need of emergency rehoming, which is why people came out to lend a hand.

Your attempt to be wry, knowing and witty just reveals you to be dumb, ignorant and the end of a bell.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Seems like a 14 year old boy may be responsible for starting the fire. I wonder what sort of punishment he can look forward to? One thing you can be certain of is that it will not fit the crime. I hope whoever he is that he carries the burden of guilt for what he did for the rest of his life.

No doubt lots of worthies will now line up to say "he didn't mean it" or "he is only a young boy" or "he has had a difficult and troubled upbringing etc"... That's all right then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29170371

I can only hope that the rest of his pitiful life is as unpleasant as possible.

Utter, utter scum.

An eye-for-an-eye punishment in this case wouldn't go amiss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here