Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VIDEO: A shocking attack on a bus (Warning: - violence)

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
This is a quite shocking video of an unprovoked attack on a vulnerable member of the public

Luckily, other people intervened to stop the abuse and the Good Samaritans were publicly rewarded for it.

I was just wondering, if this happened on a Brighton & Hove Bus, would anyone intervene or would they just stand idly by or just walk away off the bus?

What would you do?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I wouldn't stand by, but the extent of my reaction would be determined by any number factors....was he armed, huge, on his own.....I did intervene between two Jocks in Edinburgh,... got arrested for assault when one of them swung one at me, I was detained until a witness got me freed, so I now think twice.....

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Two nob heads aged around 18-20 got on the bus when I lived in Brum for a year in Erdington.
The bus got halfway down Gravelly Hill Road and they were screaming abuse at everyone,
I was on a day off from my job and had, had a few sherbets when they started on a young girl
kicking her in the side, she was about 13.
Driver did nothing so I just stood up and grabbed one by the throat and one by the shirt collar and dragged them both the length of the bus
throwing them out of the door head first and managed to boot one up his arris
They were so shocked I think they thought I was a Psycho ha ha ha !!
They soon disappeared quick enough.
I had a raptuous round of applause from the rest of the Bus.
This is not a " oooh look at me I'm well ard " story Its just I simply wont stand for crap like that.
Saying that it could easily have gone the other way.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is a quite shocking video of an unprovoked attack on a vulnerable member of the public

Luckily, other people intervened to stop the abuse and the Good Samaritans were publicly rewarded for it.

I was just wondering, if this happened on a Brighton & Hove Bus, would anyone intervene or would they just stand idly by or just walk away off the bus?

What would you do?
seriously , why are you posting this sort of thing ? It's not even in this country.....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

seems the most shocking thing is you posted a video from 2012 about an attack in 2011 that is actually titled Black Man Repeatedly Punches Blind White Woman on Bus in Seattle

the title should read complete winker attacks vulnerable lady for no reason.

im sure you have your reasons for posting though

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
seems the most shocking thing is you posted a video from 2012 about an attack in 2011 that is actually titled Black Man Repeatedly Punches Blind White Woman on Bus in Seattle

the title should read complete winker attacks vulnerable lady for no reason.

im sure you have your reasons for posting though

He posted it so he could feign innocence if and when somebody highlighted the (seems to me irrelevant)racial element.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Race has nothing to do with this. I was highlighting the actions from bystanders.

says the guy posting a video called Black Man Repeatedly Punches Blind White Woman on Bus in Seattle

im fairly sure the internet is awash with modern day recent videos of bystanders helping out strangers in adverse circumstances-how come you gave all those a miss and posted this one of a crime three years ago that highlighted the race of the parties?

trolling? i wonder if your join date and ban date of others is significant?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here