Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Blood

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd keep it to yourself if I was you, tickets will go FAST.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not fussed about them myself, but I am surprised they aren't going for The Centre rather than The Dome.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not fussed about them myself, but I am surprised they aren't going for The Centre rather than The Dome.

Same- not really fussed. I would however favour playing in Dome than Centre whatever the audience/income difference.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I can't find the link to where to buy the tickets on the Dome site. Tried other sites and the Brighton date is not on sale.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
For the 4th time this week I've failed to get bloody tickets for a gig. Now showing sold out.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Sold out. Site was crashed the whole time didn't even get near. Looks like those that queued up outside and the touts snapped up all the tickets. Now selling for £200 on other sites

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For the 4th time this week I've failed to get bloody tickets for a gig. Now showing sold out.

Same here. Feeling pretty pixxed off with the UK music scene right now. A band produces music you like but you are unable to watch them live. Couldn't take more time off to get tickets in person as I had already tried that earlier this week for the Foo's, only to get a message saying online sales only 40 mins before going live.

Maybe they will add more dates, maybe not?

Might start ignoring popular bands as you actually cannot see them live it seems, and stadium gigs are crap before anyone asks. The problem will always be that a great unknown band will become a great popular band one day, meaning moving on again to find less well known artists, just seems like self defeating circle.

Harumph!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here