Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evening 'season ticket' for the Amex. Nice idea

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
http://mobile.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/new-floodlit-five-midweek-match-package-1906663.aspx

Smart idea this. Good work, ticket office folk;

Brighton & Hove Albion has launched an exciting new ticket package aimed at Saturday footballers and weekend workers - which also includes free Seagulls Priority bronze or Young Seagulls Plus membership.

The ‘Floodlit Five’ includes all of Albion's Tuesday night Championship fixtures at the Amex - against Cardiff, Wigan, Leeds, Derby and Huddersfield- Brighton & Hove Albion has launched an exciting new ticket package aimed at Saturday footballers and weekend workers - which also includes free Seagulls Priority bronze or Young Seagulls Plus membership.

The first game is against Cardiff City at the end of this month, on Tuesday 30th September; fans who have already bought for this or any other fixture can upgrade their ticket to the midweek package by calling our supporter services team on 0844 327 1901.

The deal means supporters purchasing the midweek package will only pay category C match price (from £25 per match - click here for matchday ticket prices) for ALL the midweek evening matches.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A good deal for those who cannot get to The Amex for a Saturday game due to work commitments but can do a Tuesday night game.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What about those of us who work a rotating shift pattern that's never the same week on week? The club really haven't thought this through!

:wink:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What about people who like to leave early? Why have they been overlooked (again)?

If you regularly leave on 80 minutes then surely you should be entitled to a 11% discount on your ST?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Any chance that the club will implement a discount for those season ticket holders that leave in the 85th minute. :D

Beat me to it! (That would be a 5.5% discount only though. To get into the BIG money off , you really need to be looking at having it away not much after half time).

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
£25 a game, with travel included. Seems reasonable enough.

I think the point being made is that the travel for evening games is notoriously worse than for Saturday games.

Anyway FWIW I think it's an excellent idea.

If I was the club I would be sending this by email to the Secretarys of all Saturday football teams in Sussex, asking them to forward to their players. All the details are in the SCFA handbook.

Perhaps they already have.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think the point being made is that the travel for evening games is notoriously worse than for Saturday games.

Anyway FWIW I think it's an excellent idea.

If I was the club I would be sending this by email to the Secretarys of all Saturday football teams in Sussex, asking them to forward to their players. All the details are in the SCFA handbook.

Perhaps they already have.

Excellent idea.

Paging [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here