Clash of Clans

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Does anyone play?

This post may be wasted on here

albionite

May 20, 2009
Boom beach is not as good as clan doesnt have the social aspect. Star Wars commander is the new one out mixes clash with Star Wars what more could a geek ask for

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Me, got a pretty decent clan but the times for development are starting to get silly now. We're talking 4 days to upgrade 1 gold mine for example, my clan is at the bottom end of the big boys clans so I get whooped by folk who've probably spent money building theirs, it's losing its appeal at the moment :(

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Played it for a couple of weeks but kept buying gems to upgrade things, once I added up that I had spent about £40 on them I decided it was properly best that I stopped playing!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Moved on to Boom Beach. As others have said, upgrades take too long when you get further into the game, so you tend to lose interest.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Me, got a pretty decent clan but the times for development are starting to get silly now. We're talking 4 days to upgrade 1 gold mine for example, my clan is at the bottom end of the big boys clans so I get whooped by folk who've probably spent money building theirs, it's losing its appeal at the moment :(

Pffft mine's are poor are getting resources really. All about active farming.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

Found out its pointless doing the mines, worth just doing a few decent raids instead, can get a couple million doing like 5 or 6 raids

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Forgive me, farming?

Attacking other people for the sole purpose of gaining resources with a relatively cheap army. Basically, you look for rubbish villages with high resources.

My farming army usually 15 level 5 gians, 60 level 5 archers, 10 level 5 wall breakers and 45 level 5 goblins. Aim for villages with 200k + of each resource. Want to keep trophies fairly low (nothing above 1,400) to make sure you aren't up against much better villages.

Best I ever got in one attack was 600k gold and 540k elixir for an army that cost me 50k elixir..

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Attacking other people for the sole purpose of gaining resources with a relatively cheap army. Basically, you look for rubbish villages with high resources.

My farming army usually 15 level 5 gians, 60 level 5 archers, 10 level 5 wall breakers and 45 level 5 goblins. Aim for villages with 200k + of each resource. Want to keep trophies fairly low (nothing above 1,400) to make sure you aren't up against much better villages.

Best I ever got in one attack was 600k gold and 540k elixir for an army that cost me 50k elixir..

I take it your about a level 70 ish player at least cos of your troops then TBF that's a good hit either way

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
268a6ed0f084137e95a282211cba38bc.jpg

Currently farming.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
yup, level 90 odd, th9. got maxed loons, archers and barbs. co-leader of a clan with over 40 war wins under our belts :)

image.jpg

also, and this is very important for those that play, i have never spent any money on gems!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here