Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slash the cost of following your team!

Feb 7, 2014
We will soon be ready to launch this new service to Football & Rugby supporters across the UK and
you can now pre-register so that we can let you know when we are launching for your club.

PRE-REGISTER NOW - www.gettothematch.com

Please share these details with anyone you know that goes to matches. The more people that are pre-registered will make the scheme more effective, with more offers of travel from day one when we launch for each club.

A new FREE supporter service for Football, Rugby Union & Rugby League fans.
Save money on travel to your teams Home & Away fixtures by arranging safe & secure travel with other supporters.
LAUNCHING SOON FOR YOUR CLUB!

Totally FREE for all supporters and always will be!
Every club has its own section of the site with Home & Away fixtures.
Find your team, find the fixture you want to go to, then offer or request spare seats with other supporters going to that match from your area.

Detailed member profiles
See what other members enjoy on their match day experience and select those that match your preferences.

Verified members
“eBay” style feedback enables you to see how other members’ rate travelling with each other.

Secure private messaging
Keep your info safe & secure until you agree and confirm a travel arrangement.

Ground Guide
Info, directions, fan feedback & advice.

PRE REGISTER NOW!
We will let you know when we are about to launch for your club
www.gettothematch.com

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
/**************** do you want to give us your email addresses and tell us what team you support? If so, click here!!!! ****************/

Feb 7, 2014
/**************** do you want to give us your email addresses and tell us what team you support? If so, click here!!!! ****************/
Sure, I won't post my email on a public forum and I'm not asking you to do that either, but I support Bristol City myself.
How is Sam Baldock settling in down there..?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
pringles.jpg

Feb 7, 2014
To advertise on here. If not, this will probably be removed.

I wasn't aware of that. Hopefully the fact that it is advising you all of a new, entirely free supporter service, and i am not trying to sell anything here, will mean that it doesn't get removed and a proper club like Brighton & HA's fans can benefit from it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Good luck Rob, anything that can help fellow football fans save money to watch the game they love is a good thing in my eyes.

I live in Lyme Regis and I often yearn for a travel companion to our games to chew the fat with and debate the latest issues in the game.

Feb 7, 2014
No, but you're asking for names, teams and email addresses. With no terms and conditions or anything. No thanks.

This is purely a pre-registration stage, so that we can let you know when we are about to launch for your club. Of course you then register properly and there are full terms and conditions for that.

Feb 7, 2014
Good luck Rob, anything that can help fellow football fans save money to watch the game they love is a good thing in my eyes.

I live in Lyme Regis and I often yearn for a travel companion to our games to chew the fat with and debate the latest issues in the game.

Thanks. Then this could be really good for someone in your position.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I'm quite happy to see people being encouraged to share cars when travelling to football grounds. But why make it so club specific? I think most people are grown up enough to travel with opposing fans too - it's what makes football great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here