Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Crofts signs a contract extention

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Good. He still has something to offer to the team.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Was a big loss when he got injured. He's not back to that level yet but still a vital part of the squad.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Excellent news. One of our best players last season.

MArshy will be pleased, constantly slating him on every thread possible how he will be the first one out.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Pleased he has signed.

Our defence looks worryingly out of contract in the summer ( only Chicksen and Dunk contracted for next year ).

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Good news, hope to see him hit the heights of last season once again. Lets hope this is the start of a few more contracts being handed out.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Great news. I'd like to see CMS offered another year also.

I think CMS/his agent will already be looking at other clubs with a view to a move at end of season. If we are going to offer him a contract extension I can't see it will be to his satisfaction (length wise).

Of course if he finds a rich vein of form and starts scoring those goals consistently everything is up in the air!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Agreed. Losing CMS on a free at the end of the season would be stupid.

Takes 2 to tango. We can offer him a deal, but if he doesn't want it, he's leaving on a free. I suspect this will happen.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He cannot be short of a few bob so if he and his partner are well settled in Warninglid there is every possibility he would sign an extention. The options are realistically only another Championship club or lower.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am very suprised by this news, slagging is a tad harsh... he's not my favorite player and I don't believe he should be in our starting 11, but I am happy to have him in the squad and I know he will always give his all when he plays.

Just don't think he suits us or our style of play anymore.

I thought we could have got better in for the money which is the way the club seem to be operating.

All players get my 100% support on a match day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good news.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent news. One of our best players last season.

MArshy will be pleased, constantly slating him on every thread possible how he will be the first one out.

Anyone who couldn't see that he was one of our best players last season, before he got injured, would need to be somewhat blinkered or not really understand modern football.

Might well be a squad player from here on in though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here