Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MH370 Found?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Well probably not, but this is also a mystery.

My brother was pottering around the streets of his town in Indonesia looking for a new place when he came across this sight. Okay so it's not MH370 but it IS Malaysian Airlines livery as far as I can tell. And Malaysian don't even fly to his nearest city.

a) How the heck did it get there?
b) Why would anyone want half a plane in their front garden?

Bizarre or what? And no, it isn't photoshopped.

MH370.jpg

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
You could be onto something.

*awaits the arrival of Hybrid_X and the truth to post a YouTube video showing us that the Spaghetti Monster was the pilot and he crashed it there*

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
You could be onto something.

*awaits the arrival of Hybrid_X and the truth to post a YouTube video showing us that the Spaghetti Monster was the pilot and he crashed it there*
Maybe that is where the Spaghetti Monster lives and he has kept it as a trophy (he just couldn't hide it under his floorboards).

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Re a) I'm guessing that planes don't get scrapped at the end of a usual flight ("ladies and gentleman thank you for choosing Malaysian, now we're going to cut the plane up...").

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
After all night researching this strange photo. I've come to the conclusion, that's definitely not a plane. It's a mo-ped.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There's a house near Stockport that has loads of train cabs in the back garden - you can see it as you go past on the train.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Re a) I'm guessing that planes don't get scrapped at the end of a usual flight ("ladies and gentleman thank you for choosing Malaysian, now we're going to cut the plane up...").

Actually I have been on a flight where the captain announced that it was the plane's last ever flight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here