Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Match Revisited

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Been on countless times.
Its a shame ITV can't seem to find any other editions of the Big Match other than the 1977/78, 1978/79 and 1982/83 seasons.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Been on countless times.
Its a shame ITV can't seem to find any other editions of the Big Match other than the 1977/78, 1978/79 and 1982/83 seasons.

That's always puzzled me, it was on every week during the season for well over a decade, surely they've got lots of shows in their archives?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Same with the BBC.

They must have tens of thousands of hours of old MotD footage, that they could recycle on one of their digital channels, to fill time, instead of showing Ready Steady How Big Are Your House Improvements, on loop.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Also - the BBC used to show a 5-minute programme called "100 great sporting moments"...

Used to love those. Why the BBC has to pump out endless sh*te reality shows and boll*x
like Cake Bake off bullS*i* I don't know.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
ITV4 now. Features 1979 division 2 promotion race. Palace v Notts County main match. Brighton featured match after.

Alright Macca Pacca. Upsy Daisy has laid on a rave in the clearing just past the Pontypines house later if your interested. The Tombliboos are well up for it.

Laters.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
funny enough Cardiff looked like the best team on show

notts county weren't bad either hitting the woodwork twice in the first half,lucky palace

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
Also - the BBC used to show a 5-minute programme called "100 great sporting moments"...

Used to love those. Why the BBC has to pump out endless sh*te reality shows and boll*x
like Cake Bake off bullS*i* I don't know.

I'm enjoying the 5-second memorable clips in MOTD 50, wonder if they'll show Wardy's debut goal at Hereford

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Same with the BBC.

They must have tens of thousands of hours of old MotD footage, that they could recycle on one of their digital channels, to fill time, instead of showing Ready Steady How Big Are Your House Improvements, on loop.

viz.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here