Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New U2 album on iTunes now - and it's FREEEE!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The single's great. And the album sounds like a cross between Ramones and Kraftwerk according to Bono. And it's produced by Danger Mouse. Defo being giving it a listen.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Free you say? In that case, mm, nah, thanks.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Thanks for that, it says it's in iCloud........where is that?

You go to your music app and it should already be in your library ready to download from cloud. Reading the feedback on facebook, it seems I'm the only person having problems downloading it, I've only heard the preview clips so far

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How meaningless a thing to say is THAT? ??? Bono has clearly lost even more touch with reality, should such a thing be possible.

Not that I want to defend Bono but why is such a description meaningless?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
You go to your music app and it should already be in your library ready to download from cloud. Reading the feedback on facebook, it seems I'm the only person having problems downloading it, I've only heard the preview clips so far

I'm downloading it now, just went to my cloud settings and deleted a few unwanted files, and that seemed to do the trick

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Songs of Innocence, and it's pretty good too, they kept that quiet well!

Well I cannot find it in my music library so what am I doing wrong ?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It just says "Purchased" when I go into it with no option to download. Anyone know why that would be. I have checked and it's not in my library

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It just says "Purchased" when I go into it with no option to download. Anyone know why that would be. I have checked and it's not in my library

Same with me

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005

I had problems downloading it to begin with. I went in Settings and Cloud settings and deleted a few unwanted files, and then the album was there in my Music app, one click and it downloaded the whole album. Just go in your Music app and click on Artists or Albums, and you should see it there. Perhaps there's a delay and you have to wait a bit like I did?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here