Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] O/T Long shot: Anybody Know What Was Being Filmed At Brighton Races Yesterday?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bit of a long shot but NSC sees all, knows all...

Was up at Brighton Races yesterday (Albion AITC Day) and there was a major film production going on; a maybe 20-30 Chinese/Hong Kong film crew, spent all afternoon filming what looked like a single scene. Three or four different camera positions for the same scene. Obviously a major production of some kind. and no I didn't ask them, because they were working. Here's a photo of who appeared to be the two lead roles. Any background anyone? Just asking like.

RC5a.jpg

Attachments

• RC5.JPG
    RC5.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 317

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A mate of mine works up there - I've just messaged him to ask - will report back.....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The finish?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Verbatim response: It's for a major new film about an airline pilot but don't get too excited it's in Cantonese

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Further info from Chinese friend of a friend. And I quote: "The movie should be called 'Triumph In The Skies'. There were two Chinese series in Hong Kong which did really well so they are making a movie of it. If that girl in the photo is the girl I think it is, it's one of my favourite actresses!! For the Hong Kong series they also travelled around the the world to film too, the second series was partly based in London, you see covent Garden and Waterloo etc."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here