Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Old Boys

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Pic of some of our old boys looking happy!!

Attachments

• IMG-20140909-WA0000 (1).jpg
    IMG-20140909-WA0000 (1).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 587

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
In what context was that photo taken? It could easily be viewed as having a bit of malice behind it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Who really gives a shit...we have moved on. couldn't give a rats arse about Sunderland or what was intended by the photo!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
There's an image that's flicking Vs our way.

More than likely aimed at Barber/Bloom with us merely caught in the crossfire. Wouldn't for a second believe any of them could be bothered to go to that trouble to wind up the fans.

Alternatively might just be a bit of banter by Buckley for teammates left behind.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Sh*t photo, never very good having a photo taken with a window behind the subject(s). Couldn't give monkey (no pun intended) about the rest of them, but I miss Charlie. :down:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I AM OUTRAGED!

Not really. Perhaps it was just the welcoming committee for Buckley to help make him feel at home. A few familiar faces.

My thoughts entirely. Just a get-together mostly of people who were previously together somewhere else. But then, I am not a conspiracy theorist and do not read the worst in to things.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Ade Cooper, used to be our opposition analyst

I remember a game I played in years ago when Ade Cooper broke his leg and the ambulance turned up and they got him in the back and he was screaming with the pain and Steve Bates offered to go with him, and as soon as Ade started screaming again Steve Bates grabbed the Gas and Air off him and put it over his own mouth !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here