Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 15 Demo is now available on XBOX One

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Exciting :banana:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I was given a BETA version just over a month ago by EA, to review it and give feedback on xbox forums. It only let me play career mode and playing the games. Was rather good but a few glitches. I obviously chose brighton to manage.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I was given a BETA version just over a month ago by EA, to review it and give feedback on xbox forums. It only let me play career mode and playing the games. Was rather good but a few glitches. I obviously chose brighton to manage.

Interesting. How did you find it compared to 14? I've not played any next gen version yet, considering getting a PS4 soon. The jump between 14 and 15 on ps4/xbone seems pretty huge, let alone from 14 on the 360.

Overall what were your impressions? (Or if you have a link to a review that would work too)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Interesting. How did you find it compared to 14? I've not played any next gen version yet, considering getting a PS4 soon. The jump between 14 and 15 on ps4/xbone seems pretty huge, let alone from 14 on the 360.

Overall what were your impressions? (Or if you have a link to a review that would work too)

At the moment considering I have just the BETA version, I have to say that I'm impressed with the way it plays, it is a bit slower in the play/passing. The graphics on the players are much smoother but their is a lot more detail in the pitch,surrounds and crowds. Example the pitch now has wear and tear. You will get skid marks from slide tackles and the grass cuts up.
One thing which annoyed me was the throw-ins. Instead of picking the ball up like on FIFA 14 the player every time will flick it up with his foot into his hands which can slow the game down a lot. I know it's only a small niggle but can be frustrating, as It happens every time a throwing comes about.

Corners are much better, you can do tactics from the corner and get players to crowd the keeper or a near post run or a late run from edge of box.
I found it very hard to score now. I play on professional and found it really hard to score.
Excuse the long response. Any other questions ask away.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I left the demo downloading last night, now I've got to endure a day of work-based torture before I get my hands on it. Curses!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
At the moment considering I have just the BETA version, I have to say that I'm impressed with the way it plays, it is a bit slower in the play/passing. The graphics on the players are much smoother but their is a lot more detail in the pitch,surrounds and crowds. Example the pitch now has wear and tear. You will get skid marks from slide tackles and the grass cuts up.
One thing which annoyed me was the throw-ins. Instead of picking the ball up like on FIFA 14 the player every time will flick it up with his foot into his hands which can slow the game down a lot. I know it's only a small niggle but can be frustrating, as It happens every time a throwing comes about.

Corners are much better, you can do tactics from the corner and get players to crowd the keeper or a near post run or a late run from edge of box.
I found it very hard to score now. I play on professional and found it really hard to score.
Excuse the long response. Any other questions ask away.

Good stuff cheers. Is it possible that the demo would have the same animations purely to save space? In any case it's funny how year on year it always feels slower, harder to score!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Are you unwell?

Ah, so you're one of the 4 people still not willing to let go?

Don't worry, I was in that place years ago. Pro Evo WAS the king for many years, but it got overtaken quite a while back now.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Ah, so you're one of the 4 people still not willing to let go?

Don't worry, I was in that place years ago. Pro Evo WAS the king for many years, but it got overtaken quite a while back now.
I was exactly the same a ew years back.
It was the much improved Fifa 10 combined with the disaster that was Pro Evo 6 (the one with super Adriano) that finally switched me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can you foul the keeper yet? On the very (very) rare occassions that I play FIFA against my kids, it always annoys me that I can slide tackle everyone else, but it won't let you take out the keeper.

Rubbish.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I was holding out that I would have a PS4 by now but money dictates that this will nto be happening.

So appears I will be getting Fifa 15 on my Xbox360 which im sure will still be great.

Of all the "new" features, are there any that won't be available of Xbox360 and PS3 versions? I'm thinking the graphical changes such as pitch markings and new crowd animations....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here