Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Royal mouth to FEED

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've got it all wrong. This one is going to make us all a FORTUNE. Think of all the American people who will want postcards of the new baby and before that, Kate's wonderful heavenly bump. :rolleyes:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not so "waity" any more - there'll be less than 2 years between the heir and the spare.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted: "Many congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I'm delighted by the happy news that they're expecting another baby."

Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg said:
"It is fantastic news they have a growing family. I wish them, especially the Duchess of Cambridge, all the best."

Labour leader Ed Miliband tweeted:
"Fantastic to hear that Prince George will soon be a big brother! Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their happy news."

Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond tweeted
: "Congratulations & best wishes to the Earl & Countess of Strathearn [as the couple are known in Scotland]. Wonderful to hear they're expecting their second baby - very happy news!"

NSC Sage Ernest posts:
"Another BURDEN on the taxpayer - will TAX on SAUSAGES go up?"

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Queen desperately needed some good news and what a way to put a smile on the whole nations face on this Monday.

SAC

May 21, 2014
About time we ENGLISH had a REFERENDUM on whether we want these IDIOTS anymore

If the Australian's couldn't bring themselves to vote for a republic, what chance the British? There wont be a vote in my lifetime and if there was, I suspect that it would be massively in favour of keeping the monarchy.

The problem is that people hate the idea of the alternative to a monarchy, the idea of a politician becoming our president or some bloke from The Only Way Is Essex doesn't bare thinking about.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All of William's wages from his new job as a Air Anbulance pilot, are being donated to charity, FWIW.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here