Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which two teams are going up from the Championship automatically?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's a tough one to predict again this year imo but I am going to plump for Derby and Watford.

I'm not convinced by Stuart Pearce however many players he has at Forest. Wolves are on a roll from last year but don't convince me either. Cardiff, not convinced that OGS has the experience. Norwich have a rookie manager as well. I think you need experience of this division to get out of it.

Wigan, maybe Ipswich. maybe but I'll stick with my two original gut feeling choices. I can't see it being Albion but I would love to be wrong. More playoff stress for us I fear.

Bournemouth are my dark horses if they can stay relatively injury free.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Brighton and Watford.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Loving all the Derby predictions - 0-0 against Wednesday, beaten by Charlton, held at home by Ipswich. Are people basing this on last season's achievements or on their 5-1 against a dire Fulham team in free fall?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It is certainly tough to call. I think I'll plump for Watford and Forest, with Norwich in third. :shrug:

With the squad we now have, we have a decent chance of another playoff spot, even with some injuries, providing they're at normal levels. Even though I'd love to see us get an auto spot, I can't really see that.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have a feeling that Wolves are going to do a double promotion. Norwich my shout for the other team. Forest to be leading up till Christmas but then have a spectacular fall in the new year :)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Really want Millwall and Watford to do it but head says Norwich and Derby.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As so many posters have already said, this is such a close one to call. For some reason l can't see any of the relegated Premier League teams going straight back up at the first time of asking. I'll plump for Notts Forest and Wolves, but without any degree of certainty.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Perm any two from about 15.

That's why this is the best LEAGUE. Consequently, it will temper my celebration if do end up leaving it in the right direction, and equally why league one looks such a shit prospect.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Forest and and any one of 15 other clubs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perm any two from about 15.

That's why this is the best LEAGUE. Consequently, it will temper my celebration if do end up leaving it in the right direction, and equally why league one looks such a shit prospect.

I agree, it's almost worth getting beat in the playoffs to stay here :lolol: we will get mullered in the top division. As one Norwich fan said to me recently, " I have enjoyed the first few games of this season more than any run of games we had in the Premier League"

It is a FABULOUS division with some great teams, players, stadiums and football and we are competitive in it :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Norwich and Cardiff, in that order.

There are so many that'll be in the mix this season that I'll probably be wrong.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I could fairly comfortably give 6/7 who it won't be, after that I'd struggle

If pressed then Norwich and Forest (nearly put us)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here