NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Again.

Last edited:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Just checked. She can't go to heaven cos they don't believe in Jesus and apparently you have to go through him...... Bit of a bugger that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's very sad but it's not going to be as sad as the day Michael Jackson dies.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

RIP

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just checked. She can't go to heaven cos they don't believe in Jesus and apparently you have to go through him...... Bit of a bugger that.

They do believe in him, just not that he was the son of God, I think.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

I thought they believed he was a prophet?

Could be wrong though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Interesting rant about Palestinians there, really playing to her Jewish / Americans audience. The ignorance about that situation, coupled with her ludicrous amount of plastic surgery, have tainted her legacy somewhat.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing

Yeah but God is the main man who you need to know before you get let in. Jesus is a handy bloke to know as well but he won't necessarily be able to get you in there. Not that it matters to me I wouldn't want to go there.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yeah but God is the main man who you need to know before you get let in. Jesus is a handy bloke to know as well but he won't necessarily be able to get you in there. Not that it matters to me I wouldn't want to go there.

That is true, Jesus can get you on guest list but it's not a straight guarantee. It's more a matter of wether God is in a good mood or not. Just ask Adam and Eve!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
That is true, Jesus can get you on guest list but it's not a straight guarantee. It's more a matter of wether God is in a good mood or not. Just ask Adam and Eve!

I think god undermines St Peter really. He does the door - should be down to him .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here