Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting rid of bird poo stains

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Any good suggestions of what I can do, or ideally where I could go to get these marks/etchings on my car fixed.

My car gets shat on by birds all the time. Today I've noticed i've been left with a lot of noticeable marks. They really show up in the sun, and when my car has been cleaned. It's a nice car, and i'm keen to preserve the paintwork.

any good suggestions of what i can do, or ideally where i could go to get these marks/etchings on my car fixed.

My car gets shat on by birds all the time. Today i've noticed i've been left with a lot of noticeable marks. They really show up in the sun, and when my car has been cleaned. It's a nice car, and i'm keen to preserve the paintwork.

Clean it more often,the longer you leave the worse the mark???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can you still get T-Cut?

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Baby wipes - gets even the most stubborn mark off. Be generous with them as being stingy can still leave a white residue.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Firstly, park somewhere different, not under tress or known seagull roosts.

Secondly, if the first option cannot be done, look over your car more regularly and rinse off the poo.

Them is the facts, you cannot sensibly wash your car more than once a week.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Any good suggestions of what I can do, or ideally where I could go to get these marks/etchings on my car fixed.

My car gets shat on by birds all the time. Today I've noticed i've been left with a lot of noticeable marks. They really show up in the sun, and when my car has been cleaned. It's a nice car, and i'm keen to preserve the paintwork.

If the bird poo is rock hard, leave a piece of wet paper over it for a while.
This then should make it easier to remove, works for me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely this thread has been started in order to get Danny Seagull out of retirement ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dump her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here