Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for builders/ engineers...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know it's hard to give exact figures from this but anyone know roughly how much it would cost to build a shower/ toilet block consisting of four shower cubicles and four toilet stalls seperated for male/female with services in from about 200 yards away? In a rural setting so needs to be sympathetic to surroundings. Planning not a problem.

Thanks in advance,
Nibble

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Live anywhere near Cornwall?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Any mains drainage nearby? If now you will have to consider a septic tank and soakway

It's a couple of hundred yards from a farmhouse with mains everything if that helps?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I know it's hard to give exact figures from this but anyone know roughly how much it would cost to build a shower/ toilet block consisting of four shower cubicles and four toilet stalls seperated for male/female with services in from about 200 yards away? In a rural setting so needs to be sympathetic to surroundings. Planning not a problem.

Thanks in advance,
Nibble

'Wrong-Direction' says he cant be arsed to give a quote as you have upset him in the past:p

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
'Wrong-Direction' says he cant be arsed to give a quote as you have upset him in the past:p

Working holiday to Cornwall eh Simmo? I'm sure we could put together a good team from on here.
Wrong -Direction and Nibble would get on fine digging the trench for the drainage and water main.punish:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Apologies, had to pop out. It's a flat, no buildings or features in between.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Working holiday to Cornwall eh Simmo? I'm sure we could put together a good team from on here.
Wrong -Direction and Nibble would get on fine digging the trench for the drainage and water main.punish:

Ha! Don't worry I'm not quite as argumentative as I appear on here I assure you!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Love that book, that and "amazing spaces" by George Clarke
have both been an inspiration when planning both my dwelling and guest houses.

No plans to lease out land as yet I'm afraid but you're always welcome to visit BOF.

Thank you! Remember someone is going to have to clean the toilets. Who were the posters whom were derogatory towards supporting yourself waiting for the breaks and believed you were destined to be a cleaner for the rest of your days?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thank you! Remember someone is going to have to clean the toilets. Who were the posters whom were derogatory towards supporting yourself waiting for the breaks and believed you were destined to be a cleaner for the rest of your days?

Haha! You'd be there as my guest BOF, no cleaning required! In fact I may well be on toilet detail to begin with! But yes, come on down next summer and drink some nettle beer with me!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

The Wrong One may want to dig DEEPER foundations:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here