Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Airbus 330 (Air China) dumping fuel off Brighton

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
General emergency declared leaving Gatwick, currently dumping fuel off Brighton before return to Gatwick

Attachments

• Bw70Hg-IQAAoxGg.jpg-large.jpeg
    Bw70Hg-IQAAoxGg.jpg-large.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 2,610

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Tell them to turn right a bit and head towards Pompey.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Someone needs to give the pilot directions to Gatwick. Looks like its heading back south from Burgess Hill. :eek:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Excuse my ignorance but a passenger aeroplane making an unusual amount of noise (presumably because it was low) went over Hurstpierpoint at about 3. Would that have been it?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Looks like it just landed at Gatwick on flight tracker

You stay out of this old Guy Fawkes,what with your history and the amount of high octane aviation fuel floating about..:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Looks like nothing is going in or out of Gatwick for the moment? Plenty of stacking going on around the area.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Looks like nothing is going in or out of Gatwick for the moment? Plenty of stacking going on around the area.

China Air flight is on the runway at Gatwick atm, so i guess until it's evacuted and then moved away from there and when it's finally safe for other planes to land, the other planes will continue to circle.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Seems to be a spate of plane problems lately. Thankfully had my summer holiday abroad!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Excuse my ignorance but does this dumping fuel lark literally involve the plane dropping Avcat over the channel?
If so what if it all lands on some fisherman having a crafty snout whilst pulling in his nets!?

:fishing: -> :flameboun -> :flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here